New customer, having problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
ok well here's my next question...when I call to have someone come and out check these should I call DirecTV or the company that installed the system? The company that did the installation said any problems within 60 days to call them and not Directv and they will come out for free. But since they have already been out twice and the problem is still there I'm starting to get a little frustrated. I also have the Directv home protection plan.

I would actually do both. The local installer has had his/her chances to fix this without success so far. DTV doesn't want you PO'd right out of the box on a new install - let them know all is not well - they will probably (at the least) throw you some freebies for your time and trouble and make sure that this is squared away.

Be nice though - way more flies with honey ...

Well, DTV came out again today to look at the setup. Problem is still with ESPNHD, video will keep stuttering on games broadcast in HD on this channel. Doesn't happen on the local broadcast, doesn't happen on TNT. Installer changed out all the faceplates and said other than that everything is perfect. Then blamed it on my tv, said Samsungs have known problems with DTV. But, my tv seems to work great with my PS3, and it seems to work great on these other channels. I just don't know what else to do.

My HR23 does this too, I just thought it was standard. Sometimes it does this, but just for a second or two. Not a big deal for me though, I think it is the DVR. My H23 has no such freeze, but the HR23 does this all the time. One notch that Dish can place on their belts is that the 722 has no such issue. But, half the HD that the HR23 does.
I also have a HR23 and get the 721 error for a second. I can still see video but get that pesky 771 error?

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)