New DIRECTV Sunday Ticket Commercials with Eli Manning & Tony Romo

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ahhhhh it's bad Rob Lowe all over again. I thought we were finally done with those.

Other than being incredibly dumb, why were the Rob Lowe ones taken off ?
I'm sure someone was suing over something stupid.

they weren't pulled because of the complaint, no matter what that says. they were pulled because the contract between Rob Lowe and D* expired, and neither of them chose to reup. the Comcast complaint just played as a narrative, so to speak.

they weren't pulled because of the complaint, no matter what that says. they were pulled because the contract between Rob Lowe and D* expired, and neither of them chose to reup. the Comcast complaint just played as a narrative, so to speak.
have a link for such information?

So while we wait for a link or document to back up such claims, we will leave as the lawsuit as something to do with the ads being pulled.

/shrug.

because public information is always known as fact? the news only reports what is reported to them; that doesn't always mean it's factual.

/shrug.

because public information is always known as fact? the news only reports what is reported to them; that doesn't always mean it's factual.

its still half a step better than "my buddies ex's twin's husband's nephew told me this cool thing" narrative you've given us.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts