new fortec HD specs

Status
Please reply by conversation.
you wana see the hight of not rushed ? dreambox 8000 was soon to be released in 05. hehe this fortec passion is coming out at light speed in comparison.

They Dreambox 8000 have problems with license thats something else.

But i think Fortec can let work they software engineers from Monday to friday ???

Are there any Recievers with a STi7100 chip taht have powerscan or blindscan?

They Dreambox 8000 have problems with license thats something else.

But i think Fortec can let work they software engineers from Monday to friday ???

Are there any Recievers with a STi7100 chip taht have powerscan or blindscan?
Sonicview 8000, but I honestly didnt find the blindscan that effective, reports differ from person to person on this. the SV8000 does not support 4:2:2 and imo was so full of bugs I ditched it as soon as I could.

Sonicview 8000, but I honestly didnt find the blindscan that effective, reports differ from person to person on this. the SV8000 does not support 4:2:2 and imo was so full of bugs I ditched it as soon as I could.

Actuallly, the blindscan was more effective then my Coolsat 5k. Unfortunately, the only people that are addressing the issues that plagues the receiver is the hackers and that's too bad because the receiver is a good one if you ask me.

the hardware specs on the sv8000 are very impressive, but as you mention the truefta side of things doesnt seem to be getting the same attention to code as the illigidimate side. hopefully that changes in the near future.

Hi guys, This Is My First Post Here And I Wanted To Ask A Question About The Fortec Passion HD Receiver, Does It Upscale SD Channels To 720p Or 1080i?

Thanks

If it's like the Qualitv receiver, and I'm sure it will be, you will set the output for what you need and it will scale everything to whatever that need is. Such as 1080i, or 720p, or 480i, or 480p, and it will probably have the European modes also? In other words, the answer to your question is most likely yes, and you could also set it to one of the 480's and what it on all your analog TV's.

Al

The Passion specs seems to be better than most of the other HD receivers on the market at the moment. I have not decided yet on purchasing it yet until the blind search is tested....a must have feature.

I have the fortec star passion here in the UK i have had it for about a month now and it is the best HD receiver i have used so far,

Only downside to it is there ain't no blind scan (power scan),

Still no blindscan or powerscan

And its one month later

Last betasoftware are 14 day's old still no new betaversion and NO BLINDSCAN/POWERSCAN.

Are you beliefe that it's gomming one day????
I dream on and sell the Passion

I read 4:2:2 we have it and powerscan is posible where is it????

Today Fortec send out a e-mail with text that 4:2:2 is NOT posible perhaps with next HD model.

I told before with this machine it's NOT posible but some persons on this forum have see it they told us.
So my idea keep that fortec star and you be a winner in this hahah
Keep dreaming till the next model of Fortec star with 4:2:2.

Powerscan is a piont they work on on this moment so we still hope for that. the basic from the STi 7100 are from the 5188 models so that must be posible.:hungry:

the info I received was that the euro model would not support 4:2:2 or blindscan and that the NA version would. the NA version has not been released. so that must be the next model you are refering to.

pre-specs are allways changing, despite what we would like, it seems pre-specs are never the same as finnal specs.

unfortunatly we need to get used to this. all manufacturers are like this.

Today Fortec send out a e-mail with text that 4:2:2 is NOT posible perhaps with next HD model.

I told before with this machine it's NOT posible but some persons on this forum have see it they told us.
So my idea keep that fortec star and you be a winner in this hahah
Keep dreaming till the next model of Fortec star with 4:2:2.

Powerscan is a piont they work on on this moment so we still hope for that. the basic from the STi 7100 are from the 5188 models so that must be posible.:hungry:

That may very well be the case for the European model, but I am confident that we will not be disappointed when the North American model is released.:)

That may very well be the case for the European model, but I am confident that we will not be disappointed when the North American model is released.:)

There will be a lot of very unhappy people in Europe if that is the case, me included, and I for one would never touch another Fortec product ever again!!!:mad:

I have $ set aside waiting for Fortec receiver that support HD...:), but so far keep waiting...
As stated before, the chip they use for Europe version does not support 4:2:2
Ater what has happened for the last couple month on the Fortec HD 4:2:2, I am back to the mode of "believe when I see it"...:)
They will need to use different chip if then want the new model to support 4:2:2
For now, my Quali-Tv is shinning...:), but will be nice to have a model that support dvb-s/dvb-s2 hd 4:2:0/4:2:2

the info I received was that the euro model would not support 4:2:2 or blindscan and that the NA version would. the NA version has not been released. so that must be the next model you are refering to.

pre-specs are allways changing, despite what we would like, it seems pre-specs are never the same as finnal specs.

unfortunatly we need to get used to this. all manufacturers are like this.

Any news about the North America models?:D

We can do our conclusion i recieve E-mails from some "intersted guys" that its realy comming that 4:2:2 and blindscan.
I will tell them only before next bla bla do you homework guys and uh sory's as i have see it make's people that are on that position are not a serius partner for it.

Ron

Any news about the North America models?:D

We can do our conclusion i recieve E-mails from some "intersted guys" that its realy comming that 4:2:2 and blindscan.
I will tell them only before next bla bla do you homework guys and uh sory's as i have see it make's people that are on that position are not a serius partner for it.

Ron
huh ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts