New hardware on the horizon?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
My dad is getting a HR34 installed with 3 HD clients some time this week. I can't wait to see it.

My dad is getting a HR34 installed with 3 HD clients some time this week. I can't wait to see it.

Like as in non-H25 clients? I would have ran that little DirecTV guy out of my house so fast if he showed up with those since they are the same price per month. Maybe if they were $0-$1 monthly it would be ok.

Like as in non-H25 clients? I would have ran that little DirecTV guy out of my house so fast if he showed up with those since they are the same price per month. Maybe if they were $0-$1 monthly it would be ok.

I have not idea what they are. He just told me he was getting the HR34 and 3 other rooms with HD.

If a post doesn't translate directly to highest praise of (or industry leadership by) DIRECTV and/or the RVU Alliance it can't possibly be about new hardware on the horizon.

The posts of who has the leg up on each other can be found in the war room.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

If a post doesn't translate directly to highest praise of (or industry leadership by) DIRECTV and/or the RVU Alliance it can't possibly be about new hardware on the horizon.

Thank you for your insightful addition to the discussion.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)