New HD Channels on DTV???

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I know, We have TONs of threads about E* misleading ads.

That should be lesson enough for the Number 1 Satellite provider.

Why when right now, They already have lawsuits out the wadzoo from from their own customers, the BBB gives them in F. So why would you want to add more fuel to the fire.
Because E* does it?:rolleyes:

Directv needs Chase Carey back as CEO.

I do know one thing. Direc'ts commercials were better and more effective when they simply focused on selling their product and not worrying about what other providers say about them.

Now that they are focusing on challenging Dish, it only makes Dish look more successful and Direct look more desperate.

Even though this add is misleading, perhaps it is a hint of something to come?

You mean the Meds I take , when members don't read all the threads before they post.:rant:
Yes I forgot to take them;)
Or do you mean the meds I take , when ever D* does something its E* fault.
Just ran out of them too.;)

If anyone knows where I can get some "Its not Directvs Fault pills"
They will hold me over for the day.:up:p

Why when right now, They already have lawsuits out the wadzoo from from their own customers, the BBB gives them in F. So why would you want to add more fuel to the fire.

:up!!!!!

Again , we know they both Lie Dodger.
But it still doesn't make it ok on either side of the fence.

These misleading false ads need to be stopped.
To many people fall for this stuff and get burned.

MSG HD has a lot of live games, I think the reason you can't see them is because I thought D* and MSG are in a dispute currently. Because 2 years ago MSG was broadcasting live games in HD. And it was on D*.

IIRC, the D*/MSG HD dispute was solved. However, MSG still has an issue with the NHL Center Ice package. What this means is if MSG is your local HD RSN, you'll get the games live and in HD. However, if you need Center Ice to get MSG hockey games, you will only get the SD version.

D* was already having issues before Carey left. Malone is ultimately responsible for this. Who knows maybe Carey had enough of working for Malone and his crap.

D12 is D*'s chance to show that they still care for the customer more than the bottom line. If after a couple of months of D12 being active (remember D10 took a few months to fill up with new channels) and we only gained 10-15 channels and 30 HD PPVs then we will know for 100% certain that D* doesn't care for us customers and I'll be hoping and praying that FiOS comes to my neighborhood. Unfortunately I may grow wings and fly before that happens being that FiOS isn't even anywhere in my state.

You mean the Meds I take , when members don't read all the threads before they post.:rant:
Yes I forgot to take them;)
Or do you mean the meds I take , when ever D* does something its E* fault.
Just ran out of them too.;)

If anyone knows where I can get some "Its not Directvs Fault pills"
They will hold me over for the day.:up:p

:D

Yeah most of them being PPV and sports...BLAH Where are the HD channels we still don't have...........AMC, BBCAmerica, Chiller, Travel, E!

Being that D12 just today got permission from the FCC to move from it's testing slot to it's final destination (but hasn't started moving yet) and therefore hasn't given us any of the promised 70 new HD channels yet, it's too early to complain about what it has or hasn't given us, since nothing has been given yet. It still could be a total dud, but let's what to see what we do get before we get our torches and pitchforks and storm D*'s castle.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)