New HD on DishNetwork? "Soon" might be right around the corner...

On another note, I'll bet this isnt' the first post with the words, "poop", "HD" and "Tech Chat".

:haha:up:up:up

And POOP- sorry if you got "taken" in what was intended as good natured sarcasm about Dish being slow releasing HD. I'm sure it wasn't intended to be taken seriously by anyone. But "punch her in the throat" - well, please don't post such comments in the future.

wow, when I make a funny, no one laughs. Funny how that is.

For the record, my wife is a 275 body builder all muscle. There is no way I could punch her in the throat. She would murder me and dispose of me improperly.

I hope we hear good news about more High Def!!!!!!!

I for one do not believe that the Poopmeister is pulling anyones leg. I think that he is serious. I am going to have to join the pub now because I feel bad about getting so much entertainment without paying something for it.

Also, one of my boys is watching Spongebob. He says that Poop stands for "people ordering our patties". Thank god I am around for these tidbits of information.

....just see if we are getting more High Def channels.

I am really steamed right now. All this time wasted and for NOTHING. You guys should be ashamed of your selfs. Now I have to tell my wife that the one channel she really enjoys, QVC is not coming in high Def. She was so excited about it. I'll be lucky if I dont get yelled at for the next few weeks because I told her and she believed me.

Good day and maybe good riddance to all of you!. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Kind of fitting the 'POOP' is steamed! :D

Unfortunately, I bet the "HD news" we're hoping to hear on the Tech Chat is instead going to be about dishHD Essential, dishHD Ultimate and dishHD (Only), rather than any additional HD channels.

Hope I'm wrong, and even if all they mention is the new packages, it doesnt mean we wont see those additional 5-7 HD channels "soon".

Unfortunately, I bet the "HD news" we're hoping to hear on the Tech Chat is instead going to be about dishHD Essential, dishHD Ultimate and dishHD (Only), rather than any additional HD channels.

Hope I'm wrong, and even if all they mention is the new packages, it doesnt mean we wont see those additional 5-7 HD channels "soon".

Agreed. Actually, they would probably have the b*lls to say something like "we're committed to bringing you new HD". Generalities, not specifics. Besides, when was the last time new channels were announced on a Tech Chat?

Funny, there is a thread in the D*-fanboy Forum "AVS Forums" about how E* is still better in PQ on some HD channels...

I don't find it so hard to believe that some of the Dish PQ is better than Directv on some of their HD channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)