New HD on DishNetwork? "Soon" might be right around the corner...

Digi correct me if I am wrong...

Here is what I have heard, Mojo and MGMHD are showing video on 129. The other new HD lit up are all showing one of the Discovery Channels on all the other locations.

This is exciting news.

Thanks Digiblur!

Scott if that is true, then it wouldnt be long before we see it I am assuming, and I am just basing it off of USA and scifi, which have as of yet that I know of carried a video stream (other then a static Dish slate)

Man I really got to get my test equipment hooked back up. :) I have almost the same setup as Digiblur but stopped using it when I upgraded to Vista (as the software wouldnt work with it)

I think its safe to say Exciting times are ahead, but at the same time I am possitive we will see people moaning that... Well dish added ... (insert channel name here) but they didn't add (insert channel name here) and because of this I am thinking of switching to Directv. :D

at the same time I am possitive we will see people moaning that... Well dish added ... (insert channel name here) but they didn't add (insert channel name here) and because of this I am thinking of switching to Directv. :D

Nahhhhhh...I can't imagine that ;)

I've lived long enough to collect Social Security and Medicare. I just hope I can hold on long enough to see SiFi and USA in HD. :D

Man I really got to get my test equipment hooked back up. :) I have almost the same setup as Digiblur but stopped using it when I upgraded to Vista (as the software wouldnt work with it)

I think its safe to say Exciting times are ahead, but at the same time I am possitive we will see people moaning that... Well dish added ... (insert channel name here) but they didn't add (insert channel name here) and because of this I am thinking of switching to Directv. :D
And how come they only show old movies or do not show HD all the time? ;)

Digi correct me if I am wrong...

Here is what I have heard, Mojo and MGMHD are showing video on 129. The other new HD lit up are all showing one of the Discovery Channels on all the other locations.

This is exciting news.

Thanks Digiblur!

Absolutely correct... as others know from TheList there are also 3 other test channels on 129 but these are encrypted.

I'm sure a few you might be wondering but this stuff I found is not mapped yet so it will not pick up on the uplink report.

And then the question will become which package do these future channels fall under? Ultimate? Will they be in the $29.99 HD-only pack? But hey, I'm not in a rush.

CDH.

Ahh, the fond memoriesofMojo....

I would hope that whatever they light up would be included in the DishHD standalone package.

it will sure be fun waiting on these.and like a prevous post (Why ain't I got this channel?) dish is very secretive but they usually come thru.they know they are going to have to do something to calm all the screaming down.

Dont forget there is a chat next week... with no insider info I say it would not surprise me to see something added by next week. After all the main topic being advertised for the chat is HD. :)

Just more fuel for the fire.

BTW just was informed that that fishing channel is NOT Outdoor Channel 2 HD, it is something called WFN??? Could just be a demo channel for something else, I dont know.

Thanks for info Digiblur!
What a great day, the Patriots get denied by a Southern boy named Eli last night and some movement on the E* front....good stuff, keep it comin'!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts