New Install Scheduled 1/26/5 - Dish expected to pick up service?

Cris

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 25, 2005
Installer called me this evening to see if I would accept an install earlier than planned, i.e tomorrow morning. So I asked him about the sale of the satellite and he seemed convinced that Dish will take up the service and the subscribers. He admitted he didn't know for sure of course but had little doubt that some form of VOOM will continue.

Since the install is only costing me $1 I can't see a reason not to try this and perhaps if Dish does pick me up then there is a potentially good deal in this. If not then it doesn't look as though there is anything to lose.

Looking forward to more than my existing 6 cable HD channels.

If the installer has any futher "inside" information I'll share it here tomorrow.

Hi, welcome to satelliteguys!

All of that for now is just hearsay, but I think some more events will indeed be unfolding this week, so stay tuned! :)

I can almost guarantee that this just his opinion just like the rest of thousands on this forum. Cause I can assure you that no installer for voom If they work for Installs inc has been told any such thing. I just ask my boss today and he says no word on any change yet don't know if they will be and i asked about sears no longer sell voom and he said this was not true at all. He has been in the Sears Stores since the announce of the sell and they are still sell voom there.

Is it better to sign up for V* at a Sears store, or do it online through V* website? Will i get the same deal either way, or will i get some additional perks for going through a retailer instead???

Thanks.

On-line is faster, easier and billing is correct. At least for me it was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts