New install Sunday..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bababoey

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 8, 2008
Former dish customer just switched . Tech installed 2- hr24,1-hd receiver , I was very pleased to get the newest equipment . Tech told me that if you ordered the whole house Dvr service that 10 out of 10 times you will get hr24's, at least in my area .. He also said that they didn't have any problem getting hr24's in my area. I love the hr24, very fast and responsive , also the whole home thing is awesome !!

Former dish customer just switched . Tech installed 2- hr24,1-hd receiver , I was very pleased to get the newest equipment . Tech told me that if you ordered the whole house Dvr service that 10 out of 10 times you will get hr24's, at least in my area .. He also said that they didn't have any problem getting hr24's in my area. I love the hr24, very fast and responsive , also the whole home thing is awesome !!

Welcome to DirecTV. I've noticed that there seems to be a lot of Dish subs making the switch during the past couple of months.

My Directv was installed today. Was with Dish for 3yrs and what a difference in picture quality and now I have all of my locals. Got HR24-100

My Directv was installed today. Was with Dish for 3yrs and what a difference in picture quality and now I have all of my locals. Got HR24-100

That's great news.

I've wondered something for some time, regarding this "who's picture is better" discussion (DirecTV vs Dish).

I've heard the Dish guys tell us many times that there's no difference in picture quality but I have noticed that the majority of former Dish guys that have switched over to DirecTV are posting that the picture Q is better with DirecTV.

Welcome to the good side...where we dont worry about channels being pulled or part time maybe HD sports channels

we just watch TV :)

i have direct at home and i work for dishnetwork due to where i live it was cheaper with the bundle. Picture quality is the same as long as the installer used the proper equipment. I love my directv ive been with them for years i started back when i was working for them I believe they are the same depending on if you want your high end sports packages. I hate that we keep getting bashed of network wars when i believe direct lost versus there and we were gettin a lot of roll over from the same thing that is going on. It is a back and forth battle between networks dish and direct so i believe no one can really bash one over another due to that or a bad installation.

i have direct at home and i work for dishnetwork due to where i live it was cheaper with the bundle. Picture quality is the same as long as the installer used the proper equipment. I love my directv ive been with them for years i started back when i was working for them I believe they are the same depending on if you want your high end sports packages. I hate that we keep getting bashed of network wars when i believe direct lost versus there and we were gettin a lot of roll over from the same thing that is going on. It is a back and forth battle between networks dish and direct so i believe no one can really bash one over another due to that or a bad installation.

Versus is not on the same level as this Fox dispute. This Dish/Fox dispute effects a lot more people since they are not only pulling one channel, but possibly 3 if you lose your fox sports network. And now the threat of losing your local fox affiliate. That is another level.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)