new iphone 4.0 can i get reviews pros and cons.im debating on the iphone and droid x

Here in my office I don't use Bluetooth, but my truck has bluetooth built in the navigation system.

I normally get about 5 or 6 calls a day in my office on my cell. And yesterday on every call I have hung up on, placed on hold or tried entering facetime chat every call I was on as my cheek hit the screen while talking.

I have NEVER had that issue with any of my other iPhones.

Scott this seems to be a firmware bug in IOS 4 as their is report on the web with the 3GS having a lot of the flaws stated with the new IPhone. So far me and my girlfriend have not run into these problems. Look for IOS 4.01 to be out within the next month with a fix to these problems.

IOS4 Is not ready for primetime yet and I believe that apple knew this and released the firmware early because of the IPhone 4 release.

Finally saw one today. Someone who works in Special Projects with me got his. It's nice but he's having the same problems as others have reported here. Amazing what the fools are paying for them on ebay.

Scott this seems to be a firmware bug in IOS 4 as their is report on the web with the 3GS having a lot of the flaws stated with the new IPhone. So far me and my girlfriend have not run into these problems. Look for IOS 4.01 to be out within the next month with a fix to these problems.

IOS4 Is not ready for primetime yet and I believe that apple knew this and released the firmware early because of the IPhone 4 release.
Happens to my wife's 3Gs phone all of the time since I updated it to iOS4. She never had the problem before. Fortunately for me it hasn't happened to my phone yet

Happens to my wife's 3Gs phone all of the time since I updated it to iOS4. She never had the problem before. Fortunately for me it hasn't happened to my phone yet
This is why I never update new firmware. I always wait. I do this with just about everything , windows updates etc.

I have never dropped a call with my Droid (except in Arkansas where I didn't just drop the call, I lost all VZW service! - and on an interstate at that! :) ), but I notice that the number of bars changes quite often; and even if there is just one bar, the device still works.
I have never had a dropped call. What i am taking about is on a long call muting the call becuase of the way i am holing the phone to my cheek.

Doc Roc- You must never talk to people using iphones. :D I get dropped all the time when I talk to my daughter. T-mobile is another bad carrier for dropped calls. I think T-Mobile is worse than AT&T

Last time I lost all service on Verizon was when I drove into Death Valley.

I agree with you on that one. I have t-mobile now and my cousin has an iPhone. Our calls drop so much we don't know who to blame. lol

A little crude, but seriously funny.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg&feature=youtube_gdata]YouTube - iPhone4 vs HTC Evo[/ame]

I can get my phones strength bars to decrease if I hold it by the little black bars on the sides close to the bottom. It's a non issue for me though because I don't normally hold it that way. I was just messing around trying to make it happen.

does anyone have this phone Sprints HTC EVO 4G and what you think of it compared to the Apple I Phone 4.0 and Android X?i live in saint louis,missouri and people that have one of those phones hows the phones compare and how does the signal hold up in talking(drop calls) and other ways even if your in another state how do those phones compare?thanks for anyones comments and help :):up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)