New Server - Issues and Reports

All looking good here. I am seeing no slowdowns nor does the server show any issues. In fact the stats show it is bored.

c3793442740775c85a481d7798f60c0b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If no one else is seeing it slow down must be the connection somewhere from my connection. As always tried other sites all normal fast...

Reactions: charlesrshell
Here is what I see right now.

I should note that script is from the monitoring company. I just put an iframe to it here on our server.

Not sure if it’s supposed to be public or not… but I am like proud father I like showing off. :)

70ce3fa69a76bf59b1f8f84bbe72c67d.jpg

Here is what I see right now.

I should note that script is from the monitoring company. I just put an iframe to it here on our server.

Not sure if it’s supposed to be public or not… but I am like proud father I like showing off. :)

70ce3fa69a76bf59b1f8f84bbe72c67d.jpg
Really nice Scott but why does your link not fully open for some of us?

Reactions: Almighty1
Really nice Scott but why does your link not fully open for some of us?
If your browser blocks scripts or has other security features enabled, you'll likely not see it or get an error. I got an error too, but when i turned off script blocking, it showed as advertised.

Nice work Scott! As someone who's spent some time dabbling in servers and hosting, what you've done, on basically your free time, is pretty awesome.

Just a heads up...

Yesterday I installed a new backup software (JetBackup) which will allows us to back up offsite to a S3 bucket, which is a lot cheaper then the server I am renting just to FTP backups to.

Anyways it was installed, but is not running correctly as it updated a few files and I am told by the server I need to reboot the server for the new files to take effect. (In addition our security advisor is also telling us to reboot as well because of these changes)

So in just a few minutes I will be (for the first time since moving on to the new server) rebooting the server.

So we will be down for a few minutes for this reboot. I would wait until tonight, but I want to make sure the backups are fully functioning. With the S3 setup we can back up the changes every hour which to me sounds great. LOL.

Be back in a few and sorry for the downtime.