New Server - Issues and Reports

Its been like that before we updated the server. A Xenforo software update broke that its up to them to fix it. (And I am hearing there is an update coming out over the next few weeks, hopefully thats fixed in there.) :D

I believe you have asked about this one before as well.

When I see likes in a post that have a couple names and also the number of others, when I hover over them, I cannot click and nothing auto pops open with a list of all the persons that have liked the post. I am using default style and cleared the cache. Using Chrome web browser. This has been going on for me several months before the recent changes to the site.

When I see likes in a post that have a couple names and also the number of others, when I hover over them, I cannot click and nothing auto pops open with a list of all the persons that have liked the post. I am using default style and cleared the cache. Using Chrome web browser. This has been going on for me several months before the recent changes to the site.
Opps, sorry Scott, you posted why this is happening before I posted. Hope the next update fixes it.

Its been like that before we updated the server. A Xenforo software update broke that its up to them to fix it. (And I am hearing there is an update coming out over the next few weeks, hopefully thats fixed in there.) :D

I believe you have asked about this one before as well.
Thanks...I have asked. I thought this was an update too. I see it's just a server move.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Now to get mackie99 to do the happy dance. :D
QuickGeneralElephantbeetle-max-1mb.gif

I am very happy with the performance of this new server. I think the only way I can make things faster is if we switch from Apache2 to Litespeed. That would double our speed, but it's an additional $45 a month.

Gtmetrix gives our site an A. Which is great. (Sure an A+ would be better... but I can live with an A) :D

Wish our non supporters could see the true speed of this thing, but as I have said before the ads are a necessary evil to pay the bills. :D

Attachments

• GTmetrix-report-www.satelliteguys.us-20230627T181953-KQP5wQCE.pdf
    346.4 KB · Views: 93