New Server - Issues and Reports

Alerts lose their bold or highlight differently for anyone? Thought it was just my browser but seeing it on the mobile browser too

I believe I am seeing that too. I clicked on alerts because it said there were a few and when they popped up nothing was bold and the number of alerts went away. Thought I did something but now that you mentioned it... :what2

There is an issue that I saw on the old server and also the current new server once two days ago. Basically I was reading the forums on the computer browser when it says something like "Oops, something went wrong" and then I can try refreshing immediately and until I delete the cache which includes cookies specifically for satelliteguys.us, it will give a 404 permission denied error on any URL on the site. I will screenshot it when it happens again. If I didn't know better, I would have somehow thought I said something bad and got banned.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Is this what you are seeing? I am using an android phone. I tried both chrome and Firefox browsers. I cleared the cache and cookies for both and no change.

I am seeing this message on:
Dish Network Support Forum
DirectTV General forum
Cable and Fiber Providers

It has been showing this for at least an hour.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230816-005634_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230816-005634_Chrome.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 58
Is this what you are seeing? I am using an android phone. I tried both chrome and Firefox browsers. I cleared the cache and cookies for both and no change.

I am seeing this message on:
Dish Network Support Forum
DirectTV General forum
Cable and Fiber Providers

It has been showing this for at least an hour.
Same here.

Oh and here is what the main forum screen is showing me. If you click on the newest thread it will let you see it but no other threads in that forum.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230816-012805_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20230816-012805_Firefox.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 45
Same here. I can read the one post made an hour ago in the “922 can’t see 129” thread, but trying to pull up the Dish Forum is “Oops” there it is!
1692185936923.png