Status
Please reply by conversation.

miagel

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 6, 2009
MIAMI
:)Hi guys..

I want to introduce the newest guy on this I believe .....(ME)

New to all this..so I will be making question soon... when I get my system running (hopefully)... waiting tecnichian today....

Thanks.:up

:)Hi guys..

I want to introduce the newest guy on this I believe.....(ME)

New to all this. so I will be making question soon... when I get my system running (hopefully)... waiting technician today....

Thanks.:up

:welcome To The Satellite Guys miagel!!

You are in good company!

B~Man
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

Welcome!

What DVB equipment are you planning on using?
Looking at his sig, it will be a Twinhan based setup.
IMO not the best starting place for a newcommer, but maybe he is PC savy and wont have to run on dual learning curves.
It's alway good to bring new members into the fold miagel.
Welcome!

DVB CONFIGUARATION

Hi Guys.

I wanna thanks every body for your welcome messages.....I have my first question.

As I said in my welcome post.. the tecnichian went home.. he brough with him a 75 mm dish antenna and a standar Lnb .. trying to locate hispasat.. the signal strengh was 80%, signal quality none...

So, lets start for what I have in software and hardware.

DVB-S TWINHAN VISIONPLUS 1020A
75cm offset dish with a linear standard (not universal) KU lnbf (for hispasat).. as per tecnichian
I also have
D500 W/Legacy Dual LNB FTA LNBF
DiSEqC 1.2 Motor SG2100 (not installed)

So in a way to use progfinder software I need the LOF1, SW, LOF2 for this LNB or even for scan it with DVBdream I also need this, I don't see this standar LNB, it just have (circular and universal) in DVBdream.. So lets star with this for now.. I don't want you guy to get scare with my questions.

Thanks in advance.:eureka

Last edited:
Hi Miagel, in progfinder enter lof1 10750 sw 0 lof2 10750. For dvbdream select ku-circular for lnb type, that should show up as 10750. Are you sure it is a standard lnbf? Can you say what the numbers are on the lnbf?
I'm sure you meant a 75cm dish not 75mm, that would be really really small:)
Let us know how you are doing with the setup.

Hi Miagel, in progfinder enter lof1 10750 sw 0 lof2 10750. For dvbdream select ku-circular for lnb type, that should show up as 10750. Are you sure it is a standard lnbf? Can you say what the numbers are on the lnbf?
I'm sure you meant a 75cm dish not 75mm, that would be really really small:)
Let us know how you are doing with the setup.

I am sorry about the dish mesuare confusion.. it is 75 cm... I will try today the configuration like you say.. but I guess we try that yesterday and it didn't work...I don't remember if we put ku-circular on the dvbdream.

Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Windows XP/Vista Media Center Remote Control

Are you a GBox V3000 user?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts