NFL 2007-08 Season

How do you determine that ?
You don't even know who they would be playing yet.

Jimbo
It would appear the Stoolers would play either San Diego, Cleveland or Jacksonville. All three of those teams would beat them without a problem. Without Willie they will have trouble running. The O-Line has struggled in protecting Rothlisberger the entire year and without DE Aaron Smith, they can't stop the run. This team is backing into the playoffs instead of being at the top of their game going into it. Clearly this team is beat up and has already peaked earlier on in the season.....

Last edited:
It would appear the Stoolers would play either San Diego, Cleveland or Jacksonville. All three of those teams would beat them without a problem. Without Willie they will have trouble running. The O-Line has struggled in protecting Rothlisberger the entire year and without DE Aaron Smith, they can't stop the run. This team is backing into the playoffs instead of being at the top of their game going into it. Clearly this team is beat up and has already peaked earlier on in the season.....

Must be a Browns fan .....

Your potentially correct, the Steelers have NOT played well for quite some time now.
The D is no where near playoff quality, I don't know who stole it, Aaron Smith was not the whole story, they were falling apart long before his injury.

It will once again be another trying to pick up the pieces off season and see who they can get to come in after they lose the remaining good players they have due to defections.

Thats said, I'll still root for them, they were not suppose to do anything the last several years and ended up pretty good a few years back.

Are you kidding? Who did the Steelers sweep in the division? Bungles?....Yes. Ravens?......Don't know, will find out next Sunday.

Hmmmmm......who else.......:eureka......They swept the Brownies also.

Your defense isn't that good, plus your playing a schedule that teams who are losers play.

You got to play the Raiders and Houston, while the Steelers had to play the Broncos (in Denver) and Jacksonville.

If the schedule was turned around, I wounder if your Brownies would of won as many games that you did.

The only bad loss the Steelers had this year is the Jets, the other games were acceptable. At least we weren't swept by anyone in our division.:rolleyes:

Boy does the ST SD look terrible...
I could not find the Ravens and Seahawks in HD so I went ti the SD channel and ...YUCK .... Even fighting pixalation problems....

I don't know if I can watch much of this ....

I'm sure glad the Bungles beat the Brownies yesterday, now the Steelers are AFC North division Champs.

See Ramy, I will root for the Bungles when need be.;):D

I'm sure glad the Bungles beat the Brownies yesterday, now the Steelers are AFC North division Champs.

See Ramy, I will root for the Bungles when need be.;):D

Yeah when it benefits your team. LOL

My Redskins won too and are in control of their own destiny, only problem is they will have to beat the Cowboys or hope that both the Vikings and Saints lose.

Yeah when it benefits your team. LOL

My Redskins won too and are in control of their own destiny, only problem is they will have to beat the Cowboys or hope that both the Vikings and Saints lose.

I will be rooting for the Redskins also, I hate Dallas, and I hope Green Bay gets the number 1 seed.

Taylor should have got a spot most of the seasons he's been in the league. Extremely under-rated running back. Maybe if he played somewhere else....

I agree, hell he has the most rushing yards against the Steelers at Three Rivers Stadium and heinz Field, that alone is impressive.

Maybe football should be like baseball and at least one player from every team should go.:rolleyes:

Possibility of why Michigan lost to App State

Canseco at it again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts