NFL 2009-10 Season

Another year, another case of Buffalo Bill mediocrity.

The 2000s were "The lost decade" for them. Every other AFC East team won a division title or a playoff game except the Bills.

Other than the Bledsoe-fueled 2002 team, their offense was offensive in a bad way.

Redskins (#4) and Seahawks (#6) are probably looking to draft a QB. I'd be surprised (not shocked) if Bradford is still on the board at #7.

What about St. Louis, they will need a QB real soon, how much longer do you expect Bulger to hang around ?

Now that Arizona has Warner leaving they too could be going a QB route, but I know they pick a lot later than those your talking about here.

ESPN reported this morning that Bengals LB Rey Malaluga was arrested and charged with DUI for hitting 2 parked cars and a parking meter overnight.

Fixed for you.

The Browns passed on Malaluga twice in the '09 draft and character issues was the #1 reason. He seems to be fitting in rather nicely in Cincinnati though. :rolleyes:

Fixed for you.

The Browns passed on Malaluga twice in the '09 draft and character issues was the #1 reason. He seems to be fitting in rather nicely in Cincinnati though. :rolleyes:

Oh, no, here we go again. Good player, just needs to stop doing this.

The AFC won the Pro Bowl 41-34.

If a meaningless game with nothing at stake turns out to be an entertaining game, does it make a souns?

P.S. Matt Schaub was the game MVP, further validating my choice of him as my Fantasy Football Quarterback.

All the complaints about the pro bowl, and it had fantastic ratings. 40% more than last year which was on a broadcast network, and twice the ratings it had compared to the last time it was on ESPN. As a result I think they'll seriously consider having it before the Super Bowl again (bleh)

I watched parts of it ....
Found it entertaining, to bad they only selected offensive players.

Might have been different had the 1st string players been there.

The majority of them either were in the SB or skipped the game, injury or not interested.

I watched parts of it ....
Found it entertaining, to bad they only selected offensive players.

Might have been different had the 1st string players been there.

The majority of them either were in the SB or skipped the game, injury or not interested.

And even if they were there...they were not gonna hit anyone...:rolleyes:

The rules are set in the Pro Bowl that NO ONE gets injured because at the sign at ONE major injury....the teams with the top players will never let them play again. And the players will side with them for a change. Too much invested.

Those days of a hard hitting Pro Bowl game are LOONNGGG gone. The ONLY 'all-star' type game that you legitimately play defense is baseball because you HAVE to catch the ball and as a pitcher you HAVE to get outs.

Speaking of All Star Games- Salsa, how many did you attend when you worked for SportsChannel?

I attended the one at Wrigley in '90, The Jake in '97, Coors in '98, Miller Park in 02, US Cellular(NEW Comiskey) in 03 and Commerica in '05. ...ALL with press passes.

ALL thanks to my friends in high places(good ole press folks!)!!!:D:up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts