NFL 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 9, 2008
MA
In the last ten minutes of real time, I've seen five (5) horrendous calls go against the Steelers and for the Giants!

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Poor NY ...
The Officials are GIVING them THIS game against the Steelers ...
1st TD was NOT
2nd TD was an INCOMPLETE PASS AND a block in the back and they still gave it to them.

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 9, 2008
MA
Poor NY ...
The Officials are GIVING them THIS game against the Steelers ...
1st TD was NOT
2nd TD was an INCOMPLETE PASS AND a block in the back and they still gave it to them.

There were three bad calls in a row on the first TD drive: the PI that CLEARLY wasn't, the blow to the head that CLEARLY wasn't and then the TD itself looked short of the goal line.

I can't recall a team getting that many bad calls called against them in such a short period.

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
In the last ten minutes of real time, I've seen five (5) horrendous calls go against the Steelers and for the Giants!

In the last 2 games, you had this and the 'Just barely grazes the white line' Dez Bryant play.

I don't like to talk about luck, but man it feels like almost 98 percent of the breaks the last year or so have fallen NYG's way.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
Now we have 2 Giants hit Rainey in the head helmet to helmet while he's down and NO CALL.

Then we have the hit to the head with helmet to another Steeler recvr and they PICKED UP THE FLAG.

This is pathetic.

meStevo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 20, 2004
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Now we have 2 Giants hit Rainey in the head helmet to helmet while he's down and NO CALL.

Then we have the hit to the head with helmet to another Steeler recvr and they PICKED UP THE FLAG.

This is pathetic.

I didn't see the Rainey hit, but Wallace was a runner. That was a good job picking up the flag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

meStevo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 20, 2004
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Runner or not, you can't hit him in the head with the helmet.

After all this time, and even being a steelers fan, you don't understand the rule. You are incorrect. He was not a defenseless receiver, or a quarterback in the pocket, it was a legal hit.

He caught the ball going to the ground, was hit getting up.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
After all this time, and even being a steelers fan, you don't understand the rule. You are incorrect. He was not a defenseless receiver, or a quarterback in the pocket, it was a legal hit.

YOU still don't understand the rule yet.

IF you hit a player in the head with your helmet, it's an automatic penalty, no questions asked ....
Running, recving, throwing the ball, doesn't matter.

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 9, 2008
MA
Steelers 24, Giants 20.......... still plenty of time for Eli to pull a rabbit out of his arse....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)