NFL 2013 Off-season discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should take some time to get the roster in order, but yeah, hard to be unhappy with a coach that generally gets QBs to perform and tends to take his team to the playoffs more often than not.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I agree. Reid is a superior coach....IMO, he needed a change of scenery. It's not like the Chiefs are totally devoid of talent either.

Should take some time to get the roster in order, but yeah, hard to be unhappy with a coach that generally gets QBs to perform and tends to take his team to the playoffs more often than not.

I agree. Reid is a superior coach....IMO, he needed a change of scenery. It's not like the Chiefs are totally devoid of talent either.

Look at all the DRAMA he won't have to deal with in KC.

(Unless of course Mr. Vick shows up on thier roster)

As an AFC West rival, I'm not happy with this. I wanted him to go to AZ.

Re: NFL 2013 Off-season notes & transactions

Apparently Ponder was the MVP in Minnesota.

Good thing MVP votes have already been cast.

So... Eagles met with Chip Kelly, day after it seemed to be all but certain he would become Browns coach. Browns had a dinner meeting with him and Eagles had a lunch meeting.

Eagles meeting ran over. Way over, into dinner.

So Browns started hedging, and said that it was between Kelly and Syracuse's Doug Marrone.

Now this morning:

@AdamSchefter
Filed to ESPN: Doug Marrone has agreed to leave Syracuse and become the next head coach of the Buffalo Bills.

Friend of mine wants Tebow in KC. I told him to shut his whore mouth.

IMG_0050.JPG

no matter what shanny would've done he gets criticized. can't win.......

Shanahan deserves all the blame and RGIII should of been out in 1st quarter when he got hurt originally :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)