NFL 2013 Off-season discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was never a sticky. its a new thread and it will be stuck once the season is over.

I don't think its overblown when you are talking about a complete reconstruction of a upper tier player's knee. The coach is the immediate and sometimes the obvious choice because he is making that decision.

Word coming out is that the field was in horrible shape and has claim a few players this year.

Yeah, that field was pathetic, the NFL should be fined for allowing a playoff game to be played on it.

Don't forget, that Clemmons guy from Seattle also tore his ACL in the same game on the same field.

Word is that the Cowboys are looking at 72 year old Monte Kiffin to replace Rob Ryan as their next DC :confused:

Kiffin was a great DC but,man he is getting pretty old.I would have figured they would go after a much younger up and comer.

Not good.

Steelers RB Chris Rainey arrested on battery charge

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/gato...ttery-charge.html#storylink=cpy#storylink=cpy

And they RELEASED him as well ....

I was really looking forward to seeing him play, particularly on the KO returns, he was doing very well.

This is disappointing to say the least, but after looking at what his past has been ... they probably made the right move.
Steelers don't hang on to those that get in trouble with the law for very long.

Re: NFL 2013 Off-season notes & transactions

Browns just hired the Panthers OC Rob Chudzniki

Sent from my Transformer TF101

Re: NFL 2013 Off-season notes & transactions

As thier COACH ?

I was just reading that he was being interviewed by them.

Yes the head coach

Sent from my Transformer TF101

Status
Not open for further replies.