NFL 2013 Off-season discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really think this shouldn't continue as i find it to be quite a distraction to whatever team is involved but that may just be how i feel.

Seeing that the team isn't forced to do it, I don't see a problem with it. By now, they all know what's required....

if you know WHO would've gone to jax, i'm sure HBO be all over it.

Seeing that the team isn't forced to do it, I don't see a problem with it. By now, they all know what's required....

i know no one is forced to do it. you would think they all know what's required but that doesn't always appear to be the case.

if you know WHO would've gone to jax, i'm sure HBO be all over it.

Do you mean HWSNBN("He Who Shall Not Be Named")? Hey,even without HWSNBN,this will be the most publicity that the Jaguars will get all season,or ever. Would it help the Jaguars if they moved to Orlando? Jacksonville is just not a NFL city. I remember when they had to bring in cruise ships just so that they'd have enough rooms for the Super Bowl they held there.

The Buffalo Bills QB depth is not the envy of the NFL. We have downgraded massively.

If,that's a huge if though,Kevin Kolb,can stay healthy,he is a solid QB,he seems to find ways to win,whether it's luck or whatever.

"He Who Shall Not Be Named" going to the Patriots? Kordell Stewart comes to mind here. Stewart played as a wide receiver for the Steelers before he became their starting QB. Watch Tebow fill in for Gronkowski until Gronk is able to return from his surgeries(unless Tebow really does have problems grasping plays & remembering what he is supposed to do as was alleged when he played for the Broncos. They changed & simplified the playbook & allegedly,he kept asking,or going over the play with the coaches,as if he forgot what he was supposed to do,which caused a lot of delay of game penalties). Tebow can either shine or be a bust for the Patriots like Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson was for them.
Bill Belichick is the P.T. Barnum of football.

Last edited:
LOVE IT!

This is great news for Tebow. Once with the Pats,and some quality coaching he'll develop and become a valued member of the team. I figured he'd not show up in Canada to play for the CF

Belicheck will know how to use him, and how to persuade Tebow to be utilized the Patriot way. Tebow had no chance with NYJ, now he has his sink-or-swim opportunity. Good for him

He can learn from the greatest QB of all time in brady and as a result he could, maybe, take over once brady retires

Cheers, K

Just for sh*** and giggles, I'd love for Bill to wildcat the hell out of the Jets next time they meet.

There are no words....... :rolleyes::eek::mad::eek::rant:

Sorry buddy. It was really the only possible destination that maybe made some sense for =%÷×+€£¥? who was drafted by your OC. I do not envy all the unnecessary attention your team is about to get.

Sorry buddy. It was really the only possible destination that maybe made some sense for =%÷×+€£¥? who was drafted by your OC. I do not envy all the unnecessary attention your team is about to get.

Maybe they'll drop the Jaguars & have the Patriots on "Hard Knocks."

LOVE IT!

This is great news for Tebow. Once with the Pats,and some quality coaching he'll develop and become a valued member of the team. I figured he'd not show up in Canada to play for the CF

Belicheck will know how to use him, and how to persuade Tebow to be utilized the Patriot way. Tebow had no chance with NYJ, now he has his sink-or-swim opportunity. Good for him

He can learn from the greatest QB of all time in brady and as a result he could, maybe, take over once brady retires

Cheers, K

Just for sh*** and giggles, I'd love for Bill to wildcat the hell out of the Jets next time they meet.

Watch the Patriots use him on the punting team like the Jets were supposed to do. Like I said,he can either excel as a Patriot,or he can fail just like Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson did. If he does pick things up,I see him filling in for Gronk while Gronk is recovering from his forearm & back surgery([to Tebow]"do you want to play NOW or collect dust on the bench,or on the training squad,as back up QB?").

Status
Not open for further replies.