NFL 2015-16 Season

UGH! That was horrible. They started the game on fire and then were extinguished very quickly.

UGH! That was horrible. They started the game on fire and then were extinguished very quickly.
That sounds very familiar for Broncos fans the past three games prior to last night's. The irony is that until last night, Brock Osweiler' s game stats for the Pittsburgh Steelers game were his best yet, & he would have been lauded for them if the Broncos had won that game. His stats were almost identical last night, minus the turnovers. The Bengals hopefully have the prospect of Dalton returning for the playoffs, the Broncos hopes lie in Brock Osweiler. They have a better chance to advance with him than with a "healthy" Peyton Manning(although it is odd hearing someone OTHER than Peyton saying "Omaha").

I was so nervous last night that I couldn't watch the game. I turned it off during the start of the second quarter & went to bed. I woke up later & checked on the game with my Kindle Fire, & saw that the Broncos were catching up to the Bengals. Later, I turned the game back on using my Kindle & then watched to the end the Broncos winning in OT. I have to admit, I have a LOT more confidence in Brock Osweiler as QB than I had in a certain QB who played for the Broncos BEFORE the Peyton Manning era started for the same team.

Chip Kelly fired by Eagles.
Kelly will end up somewhere .... where will Chip end up ?
Pro's or College ...
Big time location or not ...
South Carolina? It just occurred to me, what if he coaches the University of Georgia Bulldogs? The Bulldogs are worshipped here in the state of Georgia. He'll be remembered & courted for what he did with the Oregon Ducks, not what he did with the Philadelphia Eagles.

Chip Kelly and the NFL are done with each other. He'll be a college coach the rest of his career. That's really where he belongs.
That's the way I'm thinking as well, like many other coaches, try the NFL, some make it, some don't and go back.
A lot depends on what jobs are available at the time.

South Carolina? It just occurred to me, what if he coaches the University of Georgia Bulldogs? The Bulldogs are worshipped here in the state of Georgia. He'll be remembered & courted for what he did with the Oregon Ducks, not what he did with the Philadelphia Eagles.
Interesting.

I have ABSOLUTELY no proof of that ever happening(he's mentioned more for the South Carolina vacancy), BUT the University of Georgia does have an opening.....
I understand what your saying, I just find it to be an interesting option.
Wonder what Chubb would think about it, a RB in a definite SPREAD offense ?

If he questions it, tell them to see Zeke Elliot in Ohio State's Spread offense.

No way he is going to UGA, they have their new coach. I think SC has their new coach too and I can't imagine them firing him and bringing in Kelly.

I think college is the likely choice but I would kind of lean toward the Titans next week.

No way he is going to UGA, they have their new coach. I think SC has their new coach too and I can't imagine them firing him and bringing in Kelly.

I think college is the likely choice but I would kind of lean toward the Titans next week.
Oh, I was thinking the Georgia job was still open.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts