NFL 2015 OFF Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Raiders #1 player on their draft board is Leonard Williams, if he is there..they will take him. 1A is Amari Cooper. Whomever Jax does not take from the two...the Raiders will pickup.

Rumor why the Raiders did NOT take Williams was he has shoulder issues. With Nebraska's Gregory and FSUs Goldman left in the 2nd round...and they having the 4th pick in the 2nd round I think the need for an outside pass rusher will be taken care of.

Last edited:
Raiders might Raider but they're shaping up to be a long term contender in the division with the young leaders they've managed to put together.

Slowly but surely. IF they can pick up an edge rusher today like a Randy Gregory, Preston Smith or Randy Goldman...or trade for the supposedly available Cameron Jordan...and we would be cooking.

The fins got the WR I was hoping for. Hopefully they can do something with him :coco

At least your teams picks were done off of production. The Niners decided potential was more important.

What a bonehead day by the front office. First they unveil truly HIDEOUS alternate uniforms, then pick a pass rusher who produced 4 sacks TOTAL in 3 years of college ball.

:censored

The Raiders, to me, had one of the best drafts in a very long time....at least in the last 20 years. They picked almost all of their needs(except a decent corner) and I see 3 or 4 immediate staters. All things considered, their draft was an "A-".

Have no opinion of the Chiefs draft, not very flashy, filled some needs. Would be concerned if we didn't have an ok team to build on and didn't have Andy Reid.

I think for as much as everyone thinks its Denver's division, its wide open and the Chiefs for the taking. To me, everyone improved and the Donkeys fell back to the pack.

*Sigh*

What's become of my Niners? I really don't know what to think about Baalke. He had the potential to fill missing pieces but chose projects instead.

I guess we'll see in two to three years whether this was as bad as we fans think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2014 FIFA World Cup Official Thread

Beijing selected to host the 2022 Winter Olympics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)