NFL 2015 OFF Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/21/three-way-trade-could-get-mariota-to-philly/

Possible THREE WAY trade between the Raiders, Eagles and Browns would net:

For example: (1) the Browns get Bradford and Philly’s first-round pick in 2016; (2) the Eagles get Mariota; and (3) a team in the top five gets the No. 12, No. 19, and No. 20 pick in 2015.

Alternatively: (1) the Browns get Bradford and No. 20 in 2015 from Philly; (2) the Eagles get Mariota; and (3) a team in the top five gets the No. 12 and No. 19 in 2015, and Philly’s first-round pick in 2016.

IF that involved the Raiders.... I would do it in a New York City second....

Bradford told the Browns that he wouldn't extend his contract when they tried to get him last time. With only a year left on his contract and already telling the Browns he won't resign with them, there's no way Cleveland goes for any kind of trade like that.

Of course Tampa Bay could still pick Mariota instead of Winston.

Bradford told the Browns that he wouldn't extend his contract when they tried to get him last time. With only a year left on his contract and already telling the Browns he won't resign with them, there's no way Cleveland goes for any kind of trade like that.

I have a STRANGE feeling that THIS draft will have some drama.

Reactions: whitewolf8214

He should be so luck that anyone would add/gamble money on him at this point.
he's not good. look @ the Rams the same with or without him wins wise.

He should be so luck that anyone would add/gamble money on him at this point.
he's not good. look @ the Rams the same with or without him wins wise.
yeah, but with a choice of living in Cleveland and just retiring on the money he already has, then I'd retire. ;)

Plus, in a year he's a free agent. So in a trade, Cleveland at most has him for a year. Not worth trading high draft picks for a marginal quarterback you'll likely only have for 1 year.

yeah, but with a choice of living in Cleveland and just retiring on the money he already has, then I'd retire. ;)

Plus, in a year he's a free agent. So in a trade, Cleveland at most has him for a year. Not worth trading high draft picks for a marginal quarterback you'll likely only have for 1 year.
Wow, nice slam on Cleveland ... :(.

With that attitude they should just close up shop as NO ONE would ever go there and they would never be good.

Can't do that, every team turns around sooner or LATTER.

Remember, the Detroit Tigers were terrible till they persuaded Pudge Rodriguez to sign, then others followed and look where they are today. :D

I don't want him for the money he's making this year. the most over paid player the past few years.
but the Clowns running the Browns... you never know just how stupid they can be.

My NFL draft predictions for tomorrow.
1. TB- Winston
2. TN will trade their pick. Mariota
3. Jacksonville- Amari Cooper
4. Oakland- Kevin White
5. Redskins- Fowler
6. Jets- Beasley
7. Bears- Leonard Williams
8. Falcons- Bud Dupree
9. Giants- Danny Shelton
10. Rams- Scherff *****

**** Rams could be one of the teams that makes a trade with TN for the number 2 pick. But, I think it will be the Chargers or Eagles making the trade.

ESPN is reporting that the Browns have offered their two 1st round picks (12 & 19) to the Titans for the 2nd overall pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do have a strange feeling Winston is a lightly better version of JaMarcus Russell? I am just not convinced he is NFL ready.

You're not the only one. I feel the same way. Neither Winston or Mariota will be starting in the NFL within 4 years. These types of QBs just don't make it in the NFL.

My NFL draft predictions for tomorrow.
1. TB- Winston
2. TN will trade their pick. Mariota
3. Jacksonville- Amari Cooper
4. Oakland- Kevin White
5. Redskins- Fowler
6. Jets- Beasley
7. Bears- Leonard Williams
8. Falcons- Bud Dupree
9. Giants- Danny Shelton
10. Rams- Scherff *****

**** Rams could be one of the teams that makes a trade with TN for the number 2 pick. But, I think it will be the Chargers or Eagles making the trade.

The Raiders #1 player on their draft board is Leonard Williams, if he is there..they will take him. 1A is Amari Cooper. Whomever Jax does not take from the two...the Raiders will pickup.

You're not the only one. I feel the same way. Neither Winston or Mariota will be starting in the NFL within 4 years. These types of QBs just don't make it in the NFL.

But the NFL will have to adjust and they have with Russell, Kap, Rodgers and Roethlisberger(to a certain extent). Winston is more pocket passer than Mariota, but I think Mariota is smarter than Winston.

I just think Winston is one bad weekend in Vegas away from screwing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2014 FIFA World Cup Official Thread

Beijing selected to host the 2022 Winter Olympics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)