NFL 2015 OFF Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriots just released him....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scenario A: Driving while distracted and rear-ended car. Due to the NFL's harsh stance on anything...he panicked and left.
Scenario B: Driving under the influence...left scene hoping to escape the wrath of the NFL

My money is on B

Another member of the NFL "Can't Keep your nose clean" Clown Club

Scenario A: Driving while distracted and rear-ended car. Due to the NFL's harsh stance on anything...he panicked and left.
Scenario B: Driving under the influence...left scene hoping to escape the wrath of the NFL

My money is on B
3:30am on a Saturday night. Yeah, DUI is likely the reason he fled. Just hitting someone is no reason to drive away, but being drunk (or high) is. Figured the deer story might hold up, didn't realize cops match those reports to hit & runs.

3:30am on a Saturday night. Yeah, DUI is likely the reason he fled. Just hitting someone is no reason to drive away, but being drunk (or high) is. Figured the deer story might hold up, didn't realize cops match those reports to hit & runs.

If he was smart he shouldve said he hit a moose...those things are dumb enough to get hit by a car, get up and leave..

This is a joke, right?? Is being a conference finalist really banner-worthy??

coltsbanner1_1433971258690_19599727_ver1.0_640_480.JPG

Division Title is fine, some don't have many banner to raise *cough*Falcons*cough*, so take what you can get. At least it's a title.

But a "Finalist", aka runner-up/loser banner, NO.

The Celtics have never raised any banners other than championship banners. Unfortunately, the same couldn't always be said for the Bruins. They had multiple Adams Division Champions banners in the old Boston Garden. I think they did that to keep up with all the Celtics banners, but it quite frankly made it look worse. When the new arena opened 20 years ago, the division champion banners never made the transition (thank goodness!!). I recall watching the Celtics in the 1980's, and either the Hawks or the Cavaliers had "1975-76 Central Division Champions" on the press table for years. I actually felt embarrassed for them!!

Reactions: Hart5150
The Celtics have never raised any banners other than championship banners. Unfortunately, the same couldn't always be said for the Bruins. They had multiple Adams Division Champions banners in the old Boston Garden. I think they did that to keep up with all the Celtics banners, but it quite frankly made it look worse. When the new arena opened 20 years ago, the division champion banners never made the transition (thank goodness!!). I recall watching the Celtics in the 1980's, and either the Hawks or the Cavaliers had "1975-76 Central Division Champions" on the press table for years. I actually felt embarrassed for them!!

The 16-0 banner at Gillette bugs the sh!t out of me. But, they're the only team to do it not 1 of 90 or so to be a "Conference Finalist". I heard a rumor that it's coming down when the new one goes up this year(whether it be week 1, 3 or 6 #nobradynobanner), let's hope so.

Reactions: BillD1984
The Montreal Als put him on the suspended list and wont publicly say why Sam "left and went home".
Sources say he came to camp out of shape, thinking he'd be able to come in and dominate, had problems learning
the Canadian game. Also, apparently he kept to himself, rarely interacted w/ teammates and in the end started to pout when a teammate called
him on it... ie "all hype, no talent"

He went from the "courageous trailblazer" and the media darling to a big baby all in the span of 2 weeks.

Feel bad for all those fans who bought Sam jerseys

The Montreal Als put him on the suspended list and wont publicly say why Sam "left and went home".
Sources say he came to camp out of shape, thinking he'd be able to come in and dominate, had problems learning
the Canadian game. Also, apparently he kept to himself, rarely interacted w/ teammates and in the end started to pout when a teammate called
him on it... ie "all hype, no talent"

He went from the "courageous trailblazer" and the media darling to a big baby all in the span of 2 weeks.

Feel bad for all those fans who bought Sam jerseys

Personally, that is more of a testament to SEC football than the player. EITHER the SEC defense is overrated or he just peaked in college....like alot of players do. Him being a media darling was due to the media, not him. He did not name himself a "courageous trailblazer"..the media did.

To me, he still is a trailblazer because an open gay player has never been drafted in the macho sport of the NFL. It will be alot easier for open gay college players to be accepted going forward thanks to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts