NFL 2022

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
NFL would have a lot more viewers if they Started games like they use to ....
With the Pre Game show at 8 pm, this game was slated to start at 8:15, but didn't start for another 10-12 minutes.

I know it was the first time since the Rams won it all, but they already had an HOUR show doing nothing but talk about the SB win ....

Lets get this game going ....

Btw, nice start for the Bills on thier 1st drive, I noticed there are a LOT of Bills fans in the stadium tonight.

Not again……

The games are indeed hard to watch for some people as there is virtually no action when the games aren't in commercial! All the more reason to use NFL+ and watch the condensed, commercial free versions. All the action, none of the fluff. Can't watch live, but I can wait.

• Haha
Reactions: madmadworld
Meanwhile, not often you have 4 turnovers and win 31 - 10. Buffalo are a force this year. Think the Super Bowl will be the AFC Championship, like last year... except that it wasn't.

Reactions: HipKat
Game times have been like this for a while. The almighty dollar has spoken. There’s nothing we can do.

Exactly! This is nothing new, the game times have been the same for YEARS!! And you’re correct, the exorbitant amount of money the networks pay for these games gives them free reign over kickoff times. BTW, I generally don’t have a problem with NFL start times or length of games. The one thing I wouldn’t mind getting cut back is in game commercials. But like you said, the almighty dollar has spoken.

This game tonight is going to be played in under 3 hours. Like you said kickoff time was around 8:20 ET. There’s a little less than a minute left, and it’s 11:07. As far as the early Sunday games, they kickoff at 1:01 or 1:02 every week. Those games are generally over by 4:25 or before.
And they kick off at 1:05, so they don't waste time with concerts and other BS.

And they kick off at 1:05, so they don't waste time with concerts and other BS.

The thing you have to remember is the 1:00 games are regional telecasts, and the networks like to synchronize the kickoffs so they’re all over at generally the same time (give or take 15 minutes or so). The prime time games are stand alone nationally televised games, so there is generally going to be a little more pomp and circumstance for those games (especially for special occasions like the Kickoff Game, Thanksgiving Night, etc.)

Reactions: HipKat
There is nothing like the witching hours in the NFL, what an incredible hour or so of drama to close these first games.

After every Pats game (or if the Pats aren’t playing in the early window) I switch immediately to the RZC. CBS switched over to the Steelers-Bengals game at the conclusion of the Pats-Dolphins game, and I stuck with that til the end. I missed the endings of all the other games on RZC, but I was just so riveted by the Steelers-Bengals game that I stuck with that. In fact, I haven’t watched Patriots 5th quarter yet. I taped it and will watch later as I am dying to hear what Belichick has to say after today’s performance.