NFL 2022

Patriots offensive line is gonna get Mac Jones killed!!
Should be interesting next week ...
Two teams who's O Line sucks ....

The better of the two next week will win the game.

Looks like the Pats won't have to deal with TJ Watt, he'll probably be Out for awhile, hopefully not the rest of the season.
Overall I thought the Steelers Defense looked better than I expected, but if Watt is gone for long, that will change.

Have the Pats and Steelers played since Brady left ?

Steelers - were gifted
Trey Lance - can put up ten points
Steelers were gifted ????

Why because they were able to play Defense and kick a game winning FG ?

Would you say the Bengals were Gifted too had they kicked thier OT FG successfully ?

Both teams can play MUCH better and they will.

I think we saw a bunch of games that because it was the 1st week, were "Off" from what we expect.
We had at least 3 QB's throw 2 or 3 or maybe more Picks, you probably won't see that again all year.

Steelers were not Gifted, they picked off Joe Burrow 4 times and a fumble lost by the Bengals as well.

Neither team played well ...

Did you see the Bears game, played in a heavy downpour all day, there was standing water on the field it was raining so much .... how can you rightfully determine if teams played well, or not in those conditions ?

I would not judge Trey Lance on that game, the same game the Bears played in a quagmire ...

Steelers were gifted ????

Why because they were able to play Defense and kick a game winning FG ?

Would you say the Bengals were Gifted too had they kicked thier OT FG successfully ?

Both teams can play MUCH better and they will.
The catch Chase had at the goal line was TD. kinda took the piss out of them. they tried after that but...
the rest was the Bengals giving gifts all the way to a L.

Man, I miss the days of the Regular Season mattering. Patriots lost by a good margin, but really, the game was closer than the score indicated. Patriots had two good quarters, made a number of mistakes, a bunch of the mistakes their opponents would make. Jones hurt his back. Which is weird, because the running game did pretty well, so you'd think the QB would also be a bit protected.

Buffalo, New Orleans, Baltimore, KC, and I guess the... hmm... LAC... LA... Clippers win as expected. Other expected to win teams, Dallas, Green Bay, San Fran, not so much.
Google is your friend. ;)
Today on not answering questions.

Should be interesting next week ...
Two teams who's O Line sucks ....

The better of the two next week will win the game.

Looks like the Pats won't have to deal with TJ Watt, he'll probably be Out for awhile, hopefully not the rest of the season.
Overall I thought the Steelers Defense looked better than I expected, but if Watt is gone for long, that will change.

Have the Pats and Steelers played since Brady left ?

The Patriots and Steelers haven’t played each other since 2019- Brady’s last season with the Pats.

Reactions: Jimbo
I think it’s human nature to get too high or too low about a specific team after Week 1. How many times over the years have we seen a team get blown out in Week 1 end up at the Super Bowl 5 months later? Conversely, how many times have we seen a team look like a world beater in Week 1 end up at .500 at the end of the season (most notably because of injury). Pending tonight’s MNF game, I think it’s clear after Week 1 that the Bills and Chiefs (and also Tampa Bay because of their QB) stand head and shoulders above the rest of the NFL. Now that doesn’t mean we should cancel the rest of the season and the Super Bowl and go directly to the AFC Championship Game, but it also doesn’t mean that there isn’t a clear hierarchy after Week 1. Will that mean anything 4 or 5 months from now? Well, as a wise man once said, “that’s why they play the games”.

Reactions: Jimbo
I think it’s human nature to get too high or too low about a specific team after Week 1. How many times over the years have we seen a team get blown out in Week 1 end up at the Super Bowl 5 months later? Conversely, how many times have we seen a team look like a world beater in Week 1 end up at .500 at the end of the season (most notably because of injury). Pending tonight’s MNF game, I think it’s clear after Week 1 that the Bills and Chiefs (and also Tampa Bay because of their QB) stand head and shoulders above the rest of the NFL. Now that doesn’t mean we should cancel the rest of the season and the Super Bowl and go directly to the AFC Championship Game, but it also doesn’t mean that there isn’t a clear hierarchy after Week 1. Will that mean anything 4 or 5 months from now? Well, as a wise man once said, “that’s why they play the games”.
I agree completely, but my point stands, preseason is now officially a joke...For the most part we watched the first 60 minute preseason games yesterday. 3 of the 4 teams who made the finals yesterday looked poor...I expect them to all play better in the coming weeks.

I agree completely, but my point stands, preseason is now officially a joke...For the most part we watched the first 60 minute preseason games yesterday. 3 of the 4 teams who made the finals yesterday looked poor...I expect them to all play better in the coming weeks.

Absolutely!!! And I couldn’t agree with you more about the preseason. It has become unwatchable.

Reactions: AZ.