NFL 2022

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
That's good, it means Washington won't be much good next year either.

That "Quarterback Guru" in Indy better hope the next one pans out or he be gone. Maybe he can trade for Cousins! :biggrin

Al Michaels to Amazon is supposedly close to being a done deal. Word is he was waiting to see if Buck to MNF was going to happen….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pittsburgh, Miami or Tampa Bay would be my guesses
I would Love him in Pittsburgh, but I can't see the Steelers taking him on, bringing all the backlash he will see, to Pittsburgh .... Steelers have never been one to take a chance with what will be a questionable PR move.

Then again, they just hired the Coach that Watson said he wanted to play for, we shall see.

Yes, I would LOVE it to happen, just don't think it will.
Hopefully I am WRONG about this.

I'm thinking Pittsburgh either goes and gets Tribisky or trades up for Pickett in the Draft.

I don't see Watson going to Miami anymore, seeing Flores is gone, I never really thought about Tampa, yes they need a QB ... but I haven't seen Watson mentioned there at all so far.

I would Love him in Pittsburgh, but I can't see the Steelers taking him on, bringing all the backlash he will see, to Pittsburgh .... Steelers have never been one to take a chance with what will be a questionable PR move.

Then again, they just hired the Coach that Watson said he wanted to play for, we shall see.

Yes, I would LOVE it to happen, just don't think it will.
Hopefully I am WRONG about this.

I'm thinking Pittsburgh either goes and gets Tribisky or trades up for Pickett in the Draft.

I don't see Watson going to Miami anymore, seeing Flores is gone, I never really thought about Tampa, yes they need a QB ... but I haven't seen Watson mentioned there at all so far.

I keep hearing rumors (I emphasize rumors) that Seattle is very interested in Trubisky.

• Haha
Reactions: AZ.