NFL 2022

The Raiders also signed Chandler Jones today. Here’s an idea, do away with the Pro Bowl and just have an AFC West Invitational. That division is STACKED!!!

Is it possible for an entire division to make the playoffs?
I believe that 3 out of 4 have made the playoffs before, I've never seen a whole division ....
Not sure if its actually possible. Other teams would end up with more wins and would eliminate some of the division from making it .... they have to play one another so they all can't win them all.

It's possible, but almost certainly only because of the extra wildcard team we have now. I went to last season's schedule, filled it in with the real results and started flipping games to AFC West winners, and giving divisional matchups to the home team. I stopped changing the results halfway through because it showed them all in.

1647618719641.png

So Watson would get paid a fortune to play for Cleveland... and they have to trade for him still and give up more, allegedly 3 first rounders.

5 year, $230 million. $25 million a year for Brady at Tampa Bay. That is outright reckless! If the Browns win the Super Bowl (they won't), I would still question this. $56 million, guaranteed.

The guy threw for nearly 5,000 yards this year and his team was still 4-12. What does this tell us? Football is a team sport that relies heavily on coaching and play on both sides of the ball. And this ignores the Rushing QB feature blowing out his knee Syndrome. This is beyond ridiculous.

They reportedly have $16 million in cap space. Baker is $18 million, so how do they even manage this? This is Herschel Walker territory.

So Watson would get paid a fortune to play for Cleveland... and they have to trade for him still and give up more, allegedly 3 first rounders.

5 year, $230 million. $25 million a year for Brady at Tampa Bay. That is outright reckless! If the Browns win the Super Bowl (they won't), I would still question this. $56 million, guaranteed.

The guy threw for nearly 5,000 yards this year and his team was still 4-12. What does this tell us? Football is a team sport that relies heavily on coaching and play on both sides of the ball. And this ignores the Rushing QB feature blowing out his knee Syndrome. This is beyond ridiculous.

They reportedly have $16 million in cap space. Baker is $18 million, so how do they even manage this? This is Herschel Walker territory.
Typical Browns move - they lost ODB, Jarvis Landry and the rest of the WR's outside of Cooper looks like a list of "umm, who?" and they give up THRE 1st round picks for a QB that didn't play last year, faces legal issues still land probable suspension by the NFL.

Smith Shuster went to Kansas City to win a ring ...
Really didn't think he'd be back with Steelers Again, had to come back after trying FA last year as well.

Allen Robinson went to the Rams, like they need more WR's ...

Reactions: HipKat