NFL 2022

Typical Browns move - they lost ODB, Jarvis Landry and the rest of the WR's outside of Cooper looks like a list of "umm, who?" and they give up THRE 1st round picks for a QB that didn't play last year, faces legal issues still land probable suspension by the NFL.
Even forgetting the not playing and legal issues, the salary is too high and the squad isn't remotely built to be 'just a QB away' like Tampa. I can't see how they can afford Miles Garrett, who is one of the NFL's best defensive players period, and utterly unreplaceable... just to have Watson as QB. Even if he does play... and he does great... I don't see how the Browns are making the playoffs, forget about winning in the playoffs. You need a team to win football games!

Even forgetting the not playing and legal issues, the salary is too high and the squad isn't remotely built to be 'just a QB away' like Tampa. I can't see how they can afford Miles Garrett, who is one of the NFL's best defensive players period, and utterly unreplaceable... just to have Watson as QB. Even if he does play... and he does great... I don't see how the Browns are making the playoffs, forget about winning in the playoffs. You need a team to win football games!

Not saying that I agree, but apparently Vegas doesn’t agree that the Browns won’t make the playoffs.

IMG_0539.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: HipKat
Hmmmm, Isn't that where Baker said he Wanted to go ?
Appearntly, Thats Not and option for him anymore, obviously Indy didn't feel the same way ...

Where does Baker go now ?
Seattle ????
Atlanta ????
Atlanta is OUT, looks like Marcus Mariota will be signing with the Falcons.

Not saying that I agree, but apparently Vegas doesn’t agree that the Browns won’t make the playoffs.

View attachment 156185
Yeah, they felt likewise this past year. Some were thinking real big for Cleveland when it was clearly not there. The Browns coaching hasn't improved at all. Their defense is good. Their offense is limited with passing options. They have a potentially awesome QB, with potentially one of the best RB's in the league (we do know that RBs can fade, I hope Chubbs keeps playing well), but coaching is required to utilize this talent and I'm not impressed. This isn't the Patriots where they kept turning good receivers into solid production talent. And the AFC North is legitimately a tough division. Add all this together, assuming first in the AFC North is just fools wasting their money.
Atlanta is OUT, looks like Marcus Mariota will be signing with the Falcons.
I saw Carolina seems to be interested.

Yeah, they felt likewise this past year. Some were thinking real big for Cleveland when it was clearly not there. The Browns coaching hasn't improved at all. Their defense is good. Their offense is limited with passing options. They have a potentially awesome QB, with potentially one of the best RB's in the league (we do know that RBs can fade, I hope Chubbs keeps playing well), but coaching is required to utilize this talent and I'm not impressed. This isn't the Patriots where they kept turning good receivers into solid production talent. And the AFC North is legitimately a tough division. Add all this together, assuming first in the AFC North is just fools wasting their money.

I saw Carolina seems to be interested.
So, there Carolina and Seattle left .... doesn't Carolina have a starter already ? I've lost track.

Reactions: AZ.
Yeah, they felt likewise this past year. Some were thinking real big for Cleveland when it was clearly not there.
We easily make the playoffs if Baker stays reasonably healthy.
The Browns coaching hasn't improved at all. Their defense is good. Their offense is limited with passing options.
They did the best they could with limited unhealthy Baker. Baker is limited due to his inability to see the Whole field. is that from his height or vision is the Big question.

We easily make the playoffs if Baker stays reasonably healthy.

They did the best they could with limited unhealthy Baker. Baker is limited due to his inability to see the Whole field. is that from his height or vision is the Big question.
Baker is 6'1", so its definitely not a height issue, there are plenty of not 6' 4" and up Qbs.
Russel Wilson seems to do pretty good at 5' 11".

Bakers issues are in his head ....
Or his lack of dedication ....

He's a much better Commercial guy, than a QB.

Sadly, I saw an article today that said, IF the Browns Cut him, the Steelers May go after him ...

Please don't ruin our Steelers ...

• Haha
Reactions: madmadworld
Baker is 6'1", so its definitely not a height issue, there are plenty of not 6' 4" and up Qbs.
Russel Wilson seems to do pretty good at 5' 11".

Bakers issues are in his head ....
Or his lack of dedication ....
Is it? The guy played hurt most of last season. His problem is, he is a good QB, not a great one and the coaching staff is not very good, and definitely unproven. I think of this, most specifically, when Garrett vented a bit about how the coaching just had absolutely no idea what to do when playing the Patriots.

Browns were 6-8 with him at the helm last season, and the Browns didn't have an easy schedule this past year.

Did the NFL get rid of the Cap? Because a bunch of these signings make it look like they got rid of the Cap.

Miami signs huge WR who'll be effective in drawing double coverage. Patriots won a lot of Super Bowls because they had an army of potential receivers and only once had what was considered a top star at WR.