NFL 2022

Is it? The guy played hurt most of last season. His problem is, he is a good QB, not a great one and the coaching staff is not very good, and definitely unproven. I think of this, most specifically, when Garrett vented a bit about how the coaching just had absolutely no idea what to do when playing the Patriots.

Browns were 6-8 with him at the helm last season, and the Browns didn't have an easy schedule this past year.
He played hurt last season, what about the rest of his starting time in Cleveland ....
I would take Trubisky over Baker, I believe.

If the Steelers had the Browns O line, they would win the conference.

Last edited:
Is it? The guy played hurt most of last season. His problem is, he is a good QB, not a great one and the coaching staff is not very good, and definitely unproven. I think of this, most specifically, when Garrett vented a bit about how the coaching just had absolutely no idea what to do when playing the Patriots.

Browns were 6-8 with him at the helm last season, and the Browns didn't have an easy schedule this past year.
Baker Mayfield is 8-20 vs teams with a winning record. He's that good.
the same HC calling the plays got us to 11-5 in 2020 and that Steelers playoff game win. so there's that

As a Packers fan I've watched V-S every year he's been here and he's no Tyreek Hill. He's fast but has trouble seperating and occassionally has alligator arms. Not sure what Andy Reid is thinking.

As a Packers fan I've watched V-S every year he's been here and he's no Tyreek Hill. He's fast but has trouble seperating and occassionally has alligator arms. Not sure what Andy Reid is thinking.

I think Reid is probably thinking about more of a committee to replace Hill. Smith-Shuster, Valdes-Scantling, Mecole Hardman, Josh Gordon and Corey Coleman is still a pretty decent stable of WR’s for Mahomes to throw to. Not to mention he still has the best TE in the game.

What are GB's draft picks numbers for the 1st 3 rounds ?

We can just about Guarantee that GB will be drafting a WR with at least 1 of thier top 3 picks.

We can just about Guarantee that GB will be drafting a WR with at least 1 of thier top 3 picks.

Yep, they have Allen Lazard and Randall Cobb, but I’m not sure what else after that.

2022 Draft Picks​

Round 1: Nos. 22 (from Raiders), 28 overall
Round 2: Nos. 53 (from Raiders), 59
Round 3: No. 92
Round 4: Nos. 132, 140
Round 5: No. 171
Round 7: Nos. 228 (from Bears through Texans), 249, 258

• Wow
Reactions: Yespage and AZ.
Kevin Burkhardt has been officially named the new #1 NFL announcer for FOX. He will call 2 out of the next 3 Super Bowls

link

Both playoff teams get the ball once. If first team gets safety'd that ends the game. As would presumably any other defensive score. After the first set of presumptive scores, first to score again wins.

Todd Bowles taking over as the new HC of the Buccaneers, and Bruce Arians getting kicked upstairs to the front office. Things that make you go

Last edited: