NFL 2022

I’m not surprised that Tom Brady ended his “retirement”. However, I am surprised he’s going back to the Bucs. I thought for sure he was San Francisco bound.

Reactions: madmadworld
Steelers have a new QB: Mitch Trubisky
I'm glad to see it, he's better than some that may have ended up there and much better than Mason Rudolph ...
Hopefully they don't take Malik Willis in the draft ... hes a very raw Project, they don't need a project.
With any luck they now move to taking the best O Lineman available ... and wait till next year, or the one after that to draft a "Future Franchise Qb".

For some reason, Willis reminds me of Trey Lance, who still isn't on the field.

The Bears are so _____. hard to tell What Mitch is. he could be gone next year or be there the next 10. he's in a better place now. wish him well.
My neighbor is a Bears fan for ages, he grew up in Chicago ... Says, Trubitski was not the problem in Chicago.
He'll be in Pittsburgh for the next 2 years ... at least unless someone outplays him.
He's Not being handed the Starting job, from what they said and they expect to bring at least one more Qb in.

My neighbor is a Bears fan for ages, he grew up in Chicago ... Says, Trubitski was not the problem in Chicago.
He'll be in Pittsburgh for the next 2 years ... at least unless someone outplays him.
He's Not being handed the Starting job, from what they said and they expect to bring at least one more Qb in.
Alot of my pals wanted Mitch over Myles. None of us seen that coming. it was him or Mahomes or Watson. it was never Myles.

Reactions: AZ.
Looks like the Browns are looking at trading for Deshaun Watson, a pretty good QB with potential legal issues (and typically doesn't play in the cold miserable places like Cleveland) to replace Baker Mayfield, a guy that played hurt a good portion of the last year, a deep sign of commitment to the team.

Stefanski isn't, at least yet, NFL level quality coaching. Yet, management is looking at Mayfield. This is such a Cleveland thing to do. The odd thing is usually the fans have a hand in bad management decisions (such as demanding Manziel replace Hoyer when the Browns were 7-4), but management is being proactive with their short-sightedness this time.

Looks like the Browns are looking at trading for Deshaun Watson, a pretty good QB with potential legal issues (and typically doesn't play in the cold miserable places like Cleveland) to replace Baker Mayfield, a guy that played hurt a good portion of the last year, a deep sign of commitment to the team.

Stefanski isn't, at least yet, NFL level quality coaching. Yet, management is looking at Mayfield. This is such a Cleveland thing to do. The odd thing is usually the fans have a hand in bad management decisions (such as demanding Manziel replace Hoyer when the Browns were 7-4), but management is being proactive with their short-sightedness this time.
Watson is scheduled to be in another city for an interview tomorrow, so NOTHING has happened yet.

Not sure if I read Carolina or Atlanta

Last week he was going to Pittsburgh, then Cleveland, nothing is happening other than him checking out cities he might choose to sign with. Probably more locations to visit in the next week as well.

I was hoping he was coming to Pittsburgh, but thats more than likely NOT happening now ... He said previously he wanted to play for Flores, well Flores is in Pittsburgh.
New Orleans is also on his list.

I heard Cleveland will also talk with Jamis Winston as well.

What has happened is management told Mayfield to buzz off. I'm back to the 'let the Browns burn' state of mind with this owner and management team.