NFL 2022

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I generally watch the NFL in a sports bar with multiple TVs with the sound off. However even with the sound on, I could care less who the announcers are. There are 10s of 1000s of people who can do the job just fine. I have never made a decision about which game to watch in any sport because this guy or that guy was the announcer.

Reactions: Ronnie- and Jimbo
Fines for multiple violations for no fines for Broncos WR Jeudy but no suspension.

He took his helmet off and made contact w/ an official while arguing a call (both penalties, the latter grounds for disqualification).

He then went on to catch 3 TDs.

Random thoughts... SNF isn't same without Al, TNF sucks without Chris, MNF... wonder if Troy and Joe regret leaving Fox, Fox games about the same..., but I watch MNF more now, just my opinion
Totally agree with you on this!

Interesting game tonight……49ers at Seahawks. The Seahawks have been scuffling lately and a loss tonight would virtually eliminate them from the NFC West race. Either way they will still be very much alive in the Wildcard race with the Giants, Commanders and Lions fighting for NFC Wildcards 2 and 3. On the Frisco side of things, the Niners have been flying high with Brock Purdy under center, but Purdy’s health status is in question going into this game on a short week. Another thing to consider- Seattle is one of the toughest places to play in the entire NFL, and Purdy has only played in front of the home fans so far. Considering where both teams are currently trending, where this game is, the 49ers QB situation, and short week for both teams this is a tough game to handicap. All that said, this great 49ers defense is capable of making all that a moot point.

Reactions: Foxbat
I think either or both East divisions has a chance to crack the top 25.

Uh-oh, not this again.

IMG_1953.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: Foxbat and AZ.
Saturday tripleheader today on NFL Network

1:00 ET- Colts at Vikings- the Vikings don’t really have a realistic path to the #1 seed, but are currently in a battle with the 49ers for the #2 seed. The #2 seed is obviously not as important as it once was, but it still guarantees you a home game in the divisional round if you win your Wildcard game

4:30 ET- Ravens at Browns- the Ravens are in a battle with the Bengals for the AL North crown

8:15 ET- Dolphins at Bills- will be played in a snowstorm. The Dolphins are currently the #2 Wildcard, but a loss here pushes them back with the other 6 loss teams. The Bills are currently the #1 seed but a loss here would push them back

Should be a fun day of football!

Reactions: AZ.
I am NOT a Viking fan, not at all. I am DETROIT LIONS thru and thru for life.

But, my sister (who still is to this day a hardcore Detroit Lions fan), lives in Minnesota with her husband, 5 kids, grandkids, they all are Vikings fans. So i was happy for them to see NFL History today for their team. And i figured the Vikings would not lose out and give the Division to the Lions anyways, so kudos to them.

Viking win 39-36

They were down 33-0 at the half

Biggest comeback in NFL history!

Ever

:second

Reactions: BillD1984
Saturday tripleheader today on NFL Network

1:00 ET- Colts at Vikings- the Vikings don’t really have a realistic path to the #1 seed, but are currently in a battle with the 49ers for the #2 seed. The #2 seed is obviously not as important as it once was, but it still guarantees you a home game in the divisional round if you win your Wildcard game

4:30 ET- Ravens at Browns- the Ravens are in a battle with the Bengals for the AL North crown

8:15 ET- Dolphins at Bills- will be played in a snowstorm. The Dolphins are currently the #2 Wildcard, but a loss here pushes them back with the other 6 loss teams. The Bills are currently the #1 seed but a loss here would push them back

Should be a fun day of football!
Well, as it turns out, Buffalo at Game time has No Snow, but Very Cold.

Talk that the Snow could come in during the game .... I HOPE so !

Edit:
Just checked the Cold weather in Buffalo at the moment, its 29* ... Not nearly as Cold as they made it sound.

Well, as it turns out, Buffalo at Game time has No Snow, but Very Cold.

Talk that the Snow could come in during the game .... I HOPE so !

Edit:
Just checked the Cold weather in Buffalo at the moment, its 29* ... Not nearly as Cold as they made it sound.

Yep, I’m very disappointed. I’ve been looking forward to a snow game all day.

Sick and tired of these networks going to commercial break when there’s a HUGE replay to determine a play. Before they went to commercial, the ruling on the field was Josh Allen fumbled the 2 point conversion before he crossed the goal line. In real time I was 90% sure that Allen crossed the goal line before the fumble. Not surprisingly NFLN goes to commercial instead of showing replays. Pisses me off!!

Reactions: madmadworld
Sick and tired of these networks going to commercial break when there’s a HUGE replay to determine a play. Before they went to commercial, the ruling on the field was Josh Allen fumbled the 2 point conversion before he crossed the goal line. In real time I was 90% sure that Allen crossed the goal line before the fumble. Not surprisingly NFLN goes to commercial instead of showing replays. Pisses me off!!
Commercials Suck ....

Commercials Suck ....

They do, but I understand they’re a necessary evil to pay the bills- especially with these insane TV deals. That said, my issue is more with the timing of these commercials. Cutting to a commercial when there is a pending replay that for all intents and purposes determined the outcome of the game, is just plain BS! At the very least why can’t they do a split screen? Have half commercial and the other half show replays.