NFL at no extra charge

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cypherstream

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 6, 2010
PA
What is this NFL Sunday ticket at no extra charge nonsense that I see advertised on TV all the time? No extra change my a$$, I tried tuning the NFL channels and it gives me the call click or text order screen.

What's the catch here?

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Try reading the fine print, it's for new customers.

What is this NFL Sunday ticket at no extra charge nonsense that I see advertised on TV all the time? No extra change my a$$, I tried tuning the NFL channels and it gives me the call click or text order screen.

What's the catch here?

The "catch" is that it's for NEW customers.

Only new customers, then they should only run those ads on other providers. If I have directv sell that ad space to other companies and make money off it. If I didn't have DirecTV and I saw that commercial, then that would make more sense.

Only new customers, then they should only run those ads on other providers. If I have directv sell that ad space to other companies and make money off it. If I didn't have DirecTV and I saw that commercial, then that would make more sense.

Tons of people watching DirecTV in bars and such, or a friends house, especially sports, to they do run new customer advertising on Directv as well as other networks. Remember too that if they advertise on NBC or ESPN or something that commercial may be seen on all providers, including Directv.

It's a national commercial seen by everyone. What you're asking is impossible to do. What they should do though is make it crystal clear, during the commercial, that this is for new customers only.

It is "crystal clear" if you have hd and read the disclosure at the bottom in mice type really quickly!

Well channels also have local ad time. On the DVR it plays a file from the hard drive and then switches back.

On cable, they usually show local commercials for the cable provider, local hospital, schools, or whatever else companies paid for. I'm saying it would make sense for DirecTV to buy local ad insertion time. Hey maybe they do.. I don't have cable so I can't compare what kind of commercials they see close to the return of the program.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts