This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

NFL Network / NFL Redzone

On NFL.com, they have already removed all the Dish doesn't have RedZone or NFL Network banners and the authentication through Dish is already up.

Maybe I cannot see the RedZone channel because I don't have the Multi-Sport package activated. Is Redzone still part of that package?

Yep. Saw that the NFL network was back in the guide after the 1pm start of games. So, I just added the Multi-sport pack just to get the NFL Redzone channel (like I do every Sept - until the end of the season).. Redzone now in my favorites & the channel is working AOK. Glad to have it back (for me, it's worth the $13/month for 4-5 months).

Reactions: pattykay
The multi=sport pace on Dish Network is updated to show NFL and RedZone. I ordered it, waiting for RedZone to pop up on the guide.

Edited. It's back and I can watch it.

Same here. Not on the guide but its back. Time to contact CS and ask for redzone for free or at a discount.
What makes you think you should get RedZone for free. You haven't missed a football game on the NFL Channel yet.

What makes you think you should get RedZone for free. You haven't missed a football game on the NFL Channel yet.
What makes you think we shouldn't. We missed NFL network for 4 months but were still paying for it. I'd say a discount is the least they could do if we can't get it free.

Reactions: pattykay
But will anyone want to serve them?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk