NFL Network / NFL Redzone

On NFL.com, they have already removed all the Dish doesn't have RedZone or NFL Network banners and the authentication through Dish is already up.

Maybe I cannot see the RedZone channel because I don't have the Multi-Sport package activated. Is Redzone still part of that package?

Yep. Saw that the NFL network was back in the guide after the 1pm start of games. So, I just added the Multi-sport pack just to get the NFL Redzone channel (like I do every Sept - until the end of the season).. Redzone now in my favorites & the channel is working AOK. Glad to have it back (for me, it's worth the $13/month for 4-5 months).

Reactions: pattykay
The multi=sport pace on Dish Network is updated to show NFL and RedZone. I ordered it, waiting for RedZone to pop up on the guide.

Edited. It's back and I can watch it.

What makes you think you should get RedZone for free. You haven't missed a football game on the NFL Channel yet.
What makes you think we shouldn't. We missed NFL network for 4 months but were still paying for it. I'd say a discount is the least they could do if we can't get it free.

Reactions: pattykay
There will always be a market for rural subscribers, and not everyone lives in an Area where bandwidth is solid where internet TV works. There will always be some market for DISH or Directv. Question is really whether they can get enough customers to absorb the costs of the infastructure.
But will anyone want to serve them?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts