NFL Network / NFL Redzone

Well, as long as the placeholder remains in the guide....

350.png

you might want to get used to it being gone, Dish hates sports but if Dish had their way, they would dump ESPN, CBS Sports Network, FS1 & FS2, NBCSN and other sports networks they have as sport channels aren't cheap and Charlie Elgin is a cheapo.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

you might want to get used to it being gone, Dish hates sports but if Dish had their way, they would dump ESPN, CBS Sports Network, FS1 & FS2, NBCSN and other sports networks they have as sport channels aren't cheap and Charlie Elgin is a cheapo.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
Which is a stupid strategy because all cable and satellite is good for now is live sports, the other crap can be found cheap on various streaming services, but none of the streaming service can reliably carry a stable, clean picture, without at least 30 seconds of lag.

If you go to the slate on channel 154, Dish has slightly changed the message from "We are working with the NFL to bring this channel back by the start of the season" to just "We are working with the NFL to bring this channel back"

If NFL RedZone is still missing from Dish for one or more weeks, and then returns to Dish, look for them to do a free preview with replays of the week(s) that we missed. That would be similar to what they did this spring, with a free preview of NFL RedZone showing replays of every week from last season.

Hey, please help! Has anyone found a legal way to stream NFL Redzone that works on a TV (firestick, etc) I have +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, please anyone. Any idea how to watch NFL Redzone without DISH, legally and without significant costs???? Free trials, etc????

+

Verizon Wireless used to include NFL Mobile with phone plan. I watched a couple of games on my phone. I think you could buy Redzone for $2 month. I guess you could cast to TV. It still works on my old Android phone.

Dish has to be just milking current customers for all they’ve got in what is likely the waning years of sat tv. Channels keep disappearing but cost keeps going up. It’s all about the investors now (and probably always has been honestly).

I recommend Fubo or YTTV for NFL & Redzone. I’ve tried both and like YTTV better. The cost is nearly identical.

Dish has to be just milking current customers for all they’ve got in what is likely the waning years of sat tv. Channels keep disappearing but cost keeps going up. It’s all about the investors now (and probably always has been honestly).

I recommend Fubo or YTTV for NFL & Redzone. I’ve tried both and like YTTV better. The cost is nearly identical.

No argument here. It's always about the investors. Don't you think Fubo and YTTV are about the investors? That's what businesses exist for. Even charities exist to make money for their cause.

I think streaming will continue to rise in price until it's fairly comparable to cable and satellite, then those two options will gain favor again. I mean, I'm paying $67.62 month including taxes for the Top 200 DISH and have DVR for four tuners. Isn't YTTV $65 now?

As long as there are tens of thousands who don't have access to affordable broadband (like me), satellite TV will remain a decent option. I also expect broadband services to increase in price and limitations as streaming becomes more popular. Comcast and Spectrum gonna get their money somehow.

$68 dollars a month is too much for redzone with the $140 I pay DISH to get it!!!! And DISH does not understand why I wont sign a 2 yr committment!!!! By the way if you get a free trial of Youtube TV, can you pay extra and get Redzone????

$68 dollars a month is too much for redzone with the $140 I pay DISH to get it!!!! And DISH does not understand why I wont sign a 2 yr committment!!!! By the way if you get a free trial of Youtube TV, can you pay extra and get Redzone????
Locast with a vpn is much cheaper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)