This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

NFL on Saturday

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Hi guy's,
I know it's a day early for D* to send thier Sunday ticket email, but does anyone know if the Saturday games will be on the Sunday Ticket this weekend ?
Normally, saturday games would not be on the ticket, but they normally don't put 1/2 the schedule on saturday, usually it's a few games and they are on network.
I presume the reason for this is Christmas Eve, so they split the schedule.
Also has anyone seen the HD schedule for the weekend as well, I am having friends over and would like to show them the NFL in HD.
Jimbo

Considering this is more of a Directv issue than a sports issue, perhaps that's the more appropriate place for this question? More Directv users would see this and be able to help answer the question...

Purogamer said:
Considering this is more of a Directv issue than a sports issue, perhaps that's the more appropriate place for this question? More Directv users would see this and be able to help answer the question...

I forgot, Not everyone sees this section,

Thanks
Jimbo

Someone could just move this instead of needing a new topic but I realize we're both on at like 7am...