NFL ST for 2012 update

Status
Please reply by conversation.

CK SatGuy

Formerly ckhalil18
Original poster
Feb 7, 2011
The Motor City
I know football season is still over 4 months away, but for those who are interested, it looks like D* will be offering 2 versions of NFL ST for 2012. (At least according to Satellite Direct magazine and dbstalk)

NFL ST: Get all games in HD and game mix channel: $200

NFL ST MAX: Includes Redzone Channel and ST To-GO stuff: $300

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg213/scaled.php?server=213&filename=stvstm.jpg&res=landing
Sunday Ticket: $200, ST MAX $300 - DBSTalk.Com

Heard that a few weeks back.

It's good that they are dropping the price some ... I asked for JUST the HD version for MANY years now, tired of paying for the extra crap I don't use.

I think they pretty much had to offer a cheaper price seeing that they took away MORE games from the ST this year when they expanded the Thursday night games.

I may be able to do nfl st again this year at that price. Didn't sub to it the last two seasons.

Actually started paying for mine after the super bowl, did the 300 to get everything. Didn't know they had 2 options though, still wouldn't matter, I watch RedZone and ST Broadband at times.

Also happy it's a lower price, even though I paid around 220 thanks to some discounts last season.

Actually started paying for mine after the super bowl, did the 300 to get everything. Didn't know they had 2 options though, still wouldn't matter, I watch RedZone and ST Broadband at times.

Also happy it's a lower price, even though I paid around 220 thanks to some discounts last season.

Actually, at $ 300 for all of it is reasonable though I don't think I'd go any higher.

I had the free promo last year, probably going to cancel it this year. My team is local so I get all their games anyway and I really never used it as every huge game gets flexed to Sunday night anyway.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Actually, at $ 300 for all of it is reasonable though I don't think I'd go any higher.

I agree. More than happy to pay it. I use the To-Go when at my dads, and I watch RedZone all the time, love having two TVs going with 1 PM game and RedZone, then at 4 watch the 49ers game, and redzone.

$200 is much better.I wonder if they allow customers to get only the sunday ticket package?Probably not.If they do I would almost sub to dtv again.

I agree. More than happy to pay it. I use the To-Go when at my dads, and I watch RedZone all the time, love having two TVs going with 1 PM game and RedZone, then at 4 watch the 49ers game, and redzone.

I never watch the Red Zone, or very rarely.
The ST Phone App, has NEVER worked for me, at least to watch LIVE games.
I have used the To Go from time to time.

They want $100 for that extra stuff and I should be able to get the To Go for $ 50 around the time the season starts.

You mean without the HD ?

No what I mean is already have a sub with Dish and happy with it.Would be interested in only sunday ticket in hd if possible.Do they offer a locals only package?I went to the dtv site couldn't really get much info.

i wonder if they'll still give any discounts or allow us to get only red zone

I never watch the Red Zone, or very rarely.
The ST Phone App, has NEVER worked for me, at least to watch LIVE games.
I have used the To Go from time to time.

They want $100 for that extra stuff and I should be able to get the To Go for $ 50 around the time the season starts.

I think they discontinued the ST To-Go add-on and bundled it with Redzone channel for the ST Max.

I think they discontinued the ST To-Go add-on and bundled it with Redzone channel for the ST Max.

They did bundle it all together, but I was told to call in closer to the season and I could get To Go for $50, so, it's there, but they may or may not let people know about it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)