NFL ST for 2012 update

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I wish they had wild feeds like in the old BUD time when you could watch what happens during commercials and the announcers talking to each other.

That was great but they will never get rid of commercials now. I do wish that you could opt for the stadium sounds instead of the babbling announcers though.

Personally tiring of this game. Sure they drop the price great makes sense as they lost games to Thurs night on NFL. But they put the Redzone into the 300 upper tier. All I want is the Redzone which they have at Dish and Xfinity. Sick of the game of threatening to leave to get the 'undoable' standalone Redzone. If I have wanted it standalone for 3 years guess what I will want it again , just offer it to me. I am willing to pay the 8 bucks Dish and Xfinity charge for it. This year I think I may actually just switch rather than deal with it!!!!

Personally tiring of this game. Sure they drop the price great makes sense as they lost games to Thurs night on NFL. But they put the Redzone into the 300 upper tier. All I want is the Redzone which they have at Dish and Xfinity. Sick of the game of threatening to leave to get the 'undoable' standalone Redzone. If I have wanted it standalone for 3 years guess what I will want it again , just offer it to me. I am willing to pay the 8 bucks Dish and Xfinity charge for it. This year I think I may actually just switch rather than deal with it!!!!

+1

It's about time the NFL Sunday Ticket price was dropped!

They must have been losing subscribers or they wouldn't have lowered the price. Hmmm, I wonder why they were losing suscribers? Coud it have been because the price of the ST was too high? Now, if they could get the price down to $150 for the season, that would be even closer to where it should be...

They must have been losing subscribers or they wouldn't have lowered the price. Hmmm, I wonder why they were losing suscribers? Coud it have been because the price of the ST was too high? Now, if they could get the price down to $150 for the season, that would be even closer to where it should be...

I think one of the main reasons for dropping the price was that there will be fewer games this year due to expanded Thursday Night Football. If you think about it, $200 is less than you would pay to go to a game by the time you factor in tickets, parking, gas, food & drink and other costs.

The cost of the programming is decidedly higher and the number of residential subscribers seems to decline. We don't know much about the activities of the institutional subscribers.

The rub is that all DIRECTV subscribers are collectively having to subsidize the pubs, bars, taverns and individuals that do subscribe (especially those that get some or all of NFLST "for free"). To be fair, they probably should set the price lower since non-subscribers are paying an increasing part of the cost for the offering anyway.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)