NFL ST for 2012 update

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I think for some people the 299.95 package is high, because some don't use the To-Go but only want the RedZone channel, and I'm sure people will be able to get redzone added to the 199.95 package for little to no money.

I went with the 299.95 package because it suits me best.

Im with you, would be nice to have the $199 deal with RZ, but I will get the $299 one and try to get some discounts so I can run the app and have access to RZ.

I was very skeptical of the RZC when it was introduced in 2009, I enjoyed it for the 2009 season when I was with Dish, I understand the reason for the channel, it's a nice alternative to the ST, especially for fans of their teams in their region, gives them extra on gameday.

But for some like myself, who don't live in my teams area(Not even close, in NY, and a 49ers fan), I see maybe 3-4 games a year in a normal year, now it could be as high as 8-10 with the 5 primetime, plus GB, NO, NYG, NYJ and week 17 game. But i'm one of those fans who needs to see every game, I don't work weekends, so I'm home every weekend to watch.

It would be nice if they would in the future, have an package add-on for each RZC and To-Go seperate, as some only want RZC or To-Go. I want both, so gladly am paying 299.95.

Funny.......you're a 9er fan in NY and I'm a NY fan in NE....New Hampshire to be exact. Good luck next season.

I had Red Zone with Dish, and I thought is was pretty cool at first. After watching it for half a season quite a bit, I kinda felt like something was missing from my Sunday afternoon football. You just don't really get into the flow of a game watching it.

Funny.......you're a 9er fan in NY and I'm a NY fan in NE....New Hampshire to be exact. Good luck next season.

You 2 bud. I hated the way our season ended. Those 2 fumbles hurt us, but it didn't help only having 1 or 2 WRs catch a pass. We had nothing at WR, with Braylon a complete bust signing, Ginn was hurt week before, Morgan had broken leg, and we couldn't get thru it. I didn't really care who won the SB, once we lost I didn't care. Kinda happy now, as I can't stand Belichick. I have a ton of respect for Eli, won 2 SBs now. That defense got so much better once the playoffs started. Shut down Matt Ryan, Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady. And beat what most people believe is the best defense in the game in our home. I'm kinda excited to see what Manningham can do in SF this year, along with Randy Moss, still unsure of what to think about Brandon Jacobs, not sure he makes the roster now with LaMichael James drafted.

Anyway, good luck this season, got a tough one opening night Dallas, always a tough game, but I think you guys have this, Cruz and Nicks is a nice tandem and Bradshaw is a nice back, and add in 1st rd RB David Wilson is a nice add. Should help the offense more.

I had Red Zone with Dish, and I thought is was pretty cool at first. After watching it for half a season quite a bit, I kinda felt like something was missing from my Sunday afternoon football. You just don't really get into the flow of a game watching it.

I was with Dish for a year during the 09 season and had the RZC, I enjoyed it, the 49ers played mostly the late games so I would see most action as there isnt many late games on at once, maybe 3 or 4, where there can be like 7 or 8 at once. But I can't deal with not seeing the team play, especially after 2011. I like the RZC though, I watch the NFLST version sundays when the 49ers aren't on yet(or not playing sundays), it is fun that whip around the league, more for fantasy guys though IMO. I rather watch to see scores and big plays, not root for players specifically.

You 2 bud. I hated the way our season ended. Those 2 fumbles hurt us, but it didn't help only having 1 or 2 WRs catch a pass. We had nothing at WR, with Braylon a complete bust signing, Ginn was hurt week before, Morgan had broken leg, and we couldn't get thru it. I didn't really care who won the SB, once we lost I didn't care. Kinda happy now, as I can't stand Belichick. I have a ton of respect for Eli, won 2 SBs now. That defense got so much better once the playoffs started. Shut down Matt Ryan, Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady. And beat what most people believe is the best defense in the game in our home. I'm kinda excited to see what Manningham can do in SF this year, along with Randy Moss, still unsure of what to think about Brandon Jacobs, not sure he makes the roster now with LaMichael James drafted.

Anyway, good luck this season, got a tough one opening night Dallas, always a tough game, but I think you guys have this, Cruz and Nicks is a nice tandem and Bradshaw is a nice back, and add in 1st rd RB David Wilson is a nice add. Should help the offense more.

I'm sure week 2 against the Lions is going to be a great game, regardless of what may or may not happen between the coaches.

I'm sure week 2 against the Lions is going to be a great game, regardless of what may or may not happen between the coaches.

Yeah that will be an interesting game. Funny though we made a draft day trade with them for their 4th rd pick so maybe it's all over with the whole "Shake gate" or whatever they are naming it.

I just thought of something that I'm not sure if anyone else has brought up yet. As an example, Say you decide to get the regular ST and like it so much that you want to upgrade to ST MAX during the middle of the season. You make the upgrade and then you figure out that ST MAX is actually quite useless for you and want to downgrade back to regular ST. You think D* would be that flexible in letting subs switch between the regular and the MAX throughout the season or do you have to stick to one package (and the same one package) for the whole season?

Im with you, would be nice to have the $199 deal with RZ, but I will get the $299 one and try to get some discounts so I can run the app and have access to RZ.

I've had the App for several years and have NEVER had it work for "Live Video" as in games.
I've had a lot of issues with the app ...

ckhalil18 said:
I just thought of something that I'm not sure if anyone else has brought up yet. As an example, Say you decide to get the regular ST and like it so much that you want to upgrade to ST MAX during the middle of the season. You make the upgrade and then you figure out that ST MAX is actually quite useless for you and want to downgrade back to regular ST. You think D* would be that flexible in letting subs switch between the regular and the MAX throughout the season or do you have to stick to one package (and the same one package) for the whole season?

I believe its a pick one only. I know if you didn't cancel ST from last year and you get the first bill they won't stop payment and you're stuck with it for the season

Jimbo said:
I've had the App for several years and have NEVER had it work for "Live Video" as in games.
I've had a lot of issues with the app ...

I used my app a lot last season and never had issues but I was always connected to wifi

I believe its a pick one only. I know if you didn't cancel ST from last year and you get the first bill they won't stop payment and you're stuck with it for the season

Yes they will. As long as the season hasn't started they will cancel it.

Sent from my Transformer TF101

Ramy said:
Yes they will. As long as the season hasn't started they will cancel it.

Sent from my Transformer TF101

I just stating what email I received from them. Considering who it is it may have changed

Jimbo said:
Maybe it has to do with the network your on ?

I'm using Sprint, not sure it that has anything to do with it or not.

My Internet is ran threw bright house. It's cable so maybe that has something to do with it

This might be a stupid question but are auto-renewals locked in at $199 or do we have to do something? (I didn't have to go or any of that, just the basic ST.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts