NFL ST On Demand Ch 1702

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Rey

@ your service
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
well the nfl on demand channel is being tested. i downloaded the highlights of last night 's game. pretty sweet.

Rey, this looked pretty interesting, so I gave it a dedicated thread. You were the first mention I saw of it - so thanks.

Channel 1701, NFL Superfan On Demand (meaning you must pay for superfan?)

Looks like it will be the shortcuts ondemand, which will be much nicer than trying to remember to record them during the overnight hours. I just hope they give us more than 2 days to view them, at least the week following the game, perhaps expiring Saturday night or something like that. I'm not sure what the expiration restrictions will be.

The test shortcuts are in HD, which is a superfan thing.

I wonder if they will do a non-HD version for ST subs without superfan. Most that have VOD have HD, and thus would be target custmers for Superfan. That said, they may stay with On Demand for only superfan customers.

Last comment, they sure are trying to sell those NFL remotes, advertised right on the VOD channel :)

yeah i'm still getting the expires on 8/21 so i guess the 2 days is still a go.

Before anyone else clicks download on 14 videos to run overnight.......they are all the same game. Just download one.

That said, it was very well done. A HD version of the 30 minute shortcuts that I have really enjoyed the past 2 years. See every play, 30 minutes, now HD :)

the HD versions of the NFLST are starting to show up. lets get ready for some
fooootbaaall!! :clap

I went to 1701 and it said channel not avalible. I have ST+SF help!!!

You have other ondemand channels? Ethernet hooked to the receiver?

1701 is just starting to appear, it may take a while to show on your box. Internet hookup is required for VOD. Otherwise you'll see nothing until the first Sunday.

it's working sweet. i really enjoyed the st w sp yesterday. what a picture! the gamemix in HD was sweet too.

Looks like it will be the shortcuts ondemand, which will be much nicer than trying to remember to record them during the overnight hours. I just hope they give us more than 2 days to view them, at least the week following the game, perhaps expiring Saturday night or something like that. I'm not sure what the expiration restrictions will be.:)

it looks like they extended the restrictions. one of the shortcuts mentioned that the expiration was on 1/9. which is great. no rush.

what's going on with this channel that sometimes i see it and sometimes i don't? Does D remove it weekly then place it back on a certain day of the week?

what's going on with this channel that sometimes i see it and sometimes i don't? Does D remove it weekly then place it back on a certain day of the week?
This is just an educated guess, based on when I had NFL Network On Demand with Comcast a few years ago. Anytime there was an NFL game being broadcast, they would remove the NFL On Demand highlights. So when MNF was on, you could not access highlights.

I am hoping that I will get the highlights, because I have a package that includes NFL Network (Thats how it worked with cable). Hopefully I don't have to have NFL Ticket to get it. My dad has the NFL package and I go to his place to watch the games. He doesn't have a DVR, so no on demand. What I really liked about it is the way they used the home teams local announcer one half and the away teams local announcer the second half. So if you live out of market, you could listen to your team’s broadcasters.

it looks like this ondemand channel is gone. the shortcuts are on the 700 channel range and you need to schedule the recording of the shortcuts.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts