NFL ST on PS3

Status
Please reply by conversation.

deathmetal

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 16, 2005
Quincy MA
does anyone have any experience with Sunday ticket on the Playstation 3?
wondering how the streaming is.and picture Quality.

My son uses it, had a little problem 1st couple of games last year, but after that he said it was great.

What is the pricing for ps3?Also what internet speed does your son have?

I have I, never use it. The picture last year was just SD so I never even tried anything else on it.

Was it just SD? Man I thought it looked very good. I had it when I was using a buddies account to catch some games. As already stated, the first couple weeks were problems but after that, no issues.

i have it and it was HD. the first few games they had streaming issues but after that is was good. about 70% vs an HDTV. if its your only option great, otherwise just use a standard setup

I used it last year and it looked great. I was pleased with the picture quality. Few problems throughout the season.

I must not have stuck it out long enough. I just used it maybe 3 times and quit and used the ticket on my tv

What is the pricing on PS3?I know it was steep last year but,can't seem to find a concrete answer to how much it is this year.

That would be worth it if I wanted to watch all the teams play. I would gladly pay $99 for a Detroit Lions package. :)

Well the reason I say ouch is because you can get it as existing customer (dtv) for $199,or as new customer for free.Dunno why they would want to charge $100 more for streaming.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts