NFL ST+SF! PQ is outstanding!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I enjoyed SF & ST as well...too bad you can't use the ST:SF menu when you have to watch on your local station

Next week, check to see if your local game is available on the ST channels, usually the HD feed is in the clear, at least it's been this way for the last few years.

Jimbo

Next week, check to see if your local game is available on the ST channels, usually the HD feed is in the clear, at least it's been this way for the last few years.

Jimbo
Jimbo, they're following the rules this year on the HD feed, if your local has it then the SD and HD channels are being blacked out.

Jimbo, they're following the rules this year on the HD feed, if your local has it then the SD and HD channels are being blacked out.

Well that's NOT the case here, I think I saw a little of the Lions game on the ST today, not 100 % sure because I was flipping thru channels, but I know for a fact that the national game here was the Jets and Pats and it was on the local CBS and it was also on the ST HD channel that I watched it on.

Jimbo

Well that's NOT the case here, I think I saw a little of the Lions game on the ST today, not 100 % sure because I was flipping thru channels, but I know for a fact that the national game here was the Jets and Pats and it was on the local CBS and it was also on the ST HD channel that I watched it on.

Jimbo

Don't know then since in Austin the Fox and CBS games were blacked out on NFL-ST/SF

Yes; if the games were on our local affiliates; those same ST/SF feeds were blacked out. In previous seasons it was only the SD feeds for us.

Saints and Redskins game today was outstanding Picture wise, I notice Fox was having some issues with its replay equip where it would pixelate on occasion but it was not on my end, the only other slight issue I noticed was an audio glitch every once in a while where it would sound like the voice would do something weird but this was only for a a nano second.

I am able to rewind on any channel except for the Superfan channels. Not sure whats up with that.

Yes; if the games were on our local affiliates; those same ST/SF feeds were blacked out. In previous seasons it was only the SD feeds for us.

I thought that it was really cool that when the Chiefs game was blacked out, it automatically switched my recording to the local channel, instead of trying to record a black screen.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)