NFL Sunday Ticket and NFL Red Zone question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

fightfan

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jul 31, 2010
Parts unknown
As a new customer and the main reason I got D*, I'm excited for the Sunday Ticket. My question concerning Sunday ticket is ...

When watching a game do you get the network feed or is it a total different production from the NFL? Do they have commercials?

Concerning NFL Network Red Zone, is this not offered for D*??

Okay, after more research I see that NFL Red Zone is part of the Sunday ticket.

But still curious about my first question.

As a new customer and the main reason I got D*, I'm excited for the Sunday Ticket. My question concerning Sunday ticket is ...

When watching a game do you get the network feed or is it a total different production from the NFL? Do they have commercials?

Concerning NFL Network Red Zone, is this not offered for D*??

Hi,

As to your 1st question, the ST games are the Fox & CBS network feeds. The only difference is that they are the "national" feeds without your local affiliate's commercials and station promos, etc.

You will have the national commercials. Plus, you'll see an occasional "DirecTV" promo ad.

Welcome to ST. If you're like most of us, you'll love it.

Also, from what I'm told, the D* RZC is different than the NFL's RZC.
Also, you will not get your local game on the ST, unless they change the rules, for awhile it would be active in the ST package, then the took it out.

Also, from what I'm told, the D* RZC is different than the NFL's RZC.Also, you will not get your local game on the ST, unless they change the rules, for awhile it would be active in the ST package, then the took it out.

You are right, Different Hosts and Different sets

Great, thanks for the info. Looking forward to the football season with Sunday Ticket and the Red Zone channel. Everyone I talk to who has the ST raves about it. No more watching crappy on-line streams of my favorite teams games when the local channels don't cover them.

Sunday Ticket is sports crack....welcome to the club...If you have a fantasy team, you're going to wear your remote out.

You dont have too you can set up your fantasy picks with the player tracker which is part of sunday ticket and it will give you a notification every time that player does something .

You dont have too you can set up your fantasy picks with the player tracker which is part of sunday ticket and it will give you a notification every time that player does something .

Which is true, but not as fun as switching around and watching the action....Replacement remotes are cheap :)

Just watch the channel with 8 games on at once. I set my remote between my Ravens game and that channel and hit previous channel at every time out. I never tried crack, but I know that ST is addictive.

Once the season is on the way, the player tracker will start coming up and ask you to set up ..... all the time.
I don't do ANY of the Fantasy stuff.
Is there a way to set it so it WON'T come up everytime I go to a ST station ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts