NFL Sunday Ticket: DirecTV Supercast 9/1

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
NFL Supercast will be available to download on 09/01/2008
DIRECTV: DIRECTV SUPERCAST

This is rediculous, Wasn't this FREE last year as long as you had the ST ?
I was under the impression that it was a feature of having the ST.

If they are willing to separate this from the ST and charge extra, Why can't they separate the ST HD from the Super Fan ?

Jimbo

This is rediculous, Wasn't this FREE last year as long as you had the ST ?
I was under the impression that it was a feature of having the ST.

If they are willing to separate this from the ST and charge extra, Why can't they separate the ST HD from the Super Fan ?

Jimbo

What?? it IS INCLUDED WITH SUPERFAN.

Every NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ Game. Every Sunday. Now on Your Computer.
Included with NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ SuperFan®, DIRECTV SUPERCAST delivers lives streams of every NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ game to your computer desktop—whether you use a PC or Mac.

Is this still going to be web-based or are we going to have to download a separate app? I'd like to think it would still be from the web to help keep the mobile functionality..

It looks like DirecTV is using Adobe AIR this year, which I don't think runs inside the browser.

Adobe - Adobe AIR: AIR for everyone
Wonder why they decided to stop using Slingbox... I had no real complaints about the way it was done last year. I just hope that it runs well, as last year I'd typically have the Red Zone channel on either the laptop or the television, and a game on whatever wasn't being used, so that I was always on top of what was going on.

I dont think you could watch redzone channel last year on SuperCast...I hope we can this year...thats ideal...redzone on the laptop, fav gam on the TV...

I dont think you could watch redzone channel last year on SuperCast...I hope we can this year...thats ideal...redzone on the laptop, fav gam on the TV...

yes you could watch red zone on the laptop last year - looking forward to another year so NFL football!!!

What?? it IS INCLUDED WITH SUPERFAN.

Every NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ Game. Every Sunday. Now on Your Computer.
Included with NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ SuperFan®, DIRECTV SUPERCAST delivers lives streams of every NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ game to your computer desktop—whether you use a PC or Mac.

I was looking a bit above the start of the advertisement, I re read it and it was for the SF, not the Supercast..... my bad.

Jimbo

did i read bottom of directv ad: GAME MIX in HD? this was NOT available last year, they only added redzone hd in 2007?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts