NFL Sunday Ticket in HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

juancholopez

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 27, 2007
Which satellite will carry the feeds for the Sunday Ticket HD games (SuperFan package)? Will it still be sat 101?

Thanks.

All games in HD ?

I was just checking the line up for the games tomorrow, and find the first few games listed do not have a corresponding HD channel (ex. 705-1). I thought all games were to be in HD this year. I also have my settings to hide SD duplicates, why are they shown in the ST channel range? Chiefs fan in Ohio

I was just checking the line up for the games tomorrow, and find the first few games listed do not have a corresponding HD channel (ex. 705-1). I thought all games were to be in HD this year. I also have my settings to hide SD duplicates, why are they shown in the ST channel range? Chiefs fan in Ohio

OK, just checked my ST email from D*. It shows all the SD and HD channels. The guide just might not be caught up........or something like that.

Anyone know where I can look up the blackout territories. Dtv had a zip code box at one time.

Last edited:
I'm getting the searching for satellite on HD channels only as well for ST. I called Direct and the gal told me that they are having some issues on their sat at the 99deg location. She escalated to the engineers and gave me a 6 month credit on my hd access for the problems. She told me to check later on this afternoon and see if it was working. She also mentioned that Direct has some issues every year the first weekend of ST.

No problems with any of the NFL HD channels here in Austin.

Where are folks located that are having problems?

For folks with problems check your signal readings on 99(c) and 103(c) if you have a HD DVR or 99(a) and 103(b) if you don't have a HD DVR. Your readings should be in the upper 80's lower 90's. DirecTV will say if you have readings in the 70's you're still OK, anything below that you should get your dish realigned. If your readings are good check to make sure the BBC connectors are installed and if a HD DVR try swapping the two of them.

AS RAD was eluding to, there is NO system wide issues with ST/SF HD any users having a problem is specific to their situation.

The first gal I talked didn't know everything to check I guess. Just called back in and worked with another tech. Come to find out I'm getting 0 signal strength for the sats at 99 deg. Reset the box by pulling power, checked my coax connections and still nothing. I don't think the positioning on my dish has changed and nothing blocking it that I can see. I can get other HD channels ok.

A tech is supposed to be out on Thursday to investigate.

Thanks to all.

Not all the HD comes from 99.

What receiver do you have? If it is a DVR have you tried swaping the lines to each tuner yet?

I knew not all HD comes from 99. That's why I bought the line when I talked to the first gal who told me there were problems with 99, then you folks confirmed it was working for you.

I have one receiver, a H21-200.

Last edited:
I'm still getting nothing on the HD NFL stations, though all other HD comes in just fine. H20 receiver in central NJ.

DTV rep says I need a new dish, but I have a 5-lnb? I'm assuming she's wrong?

Any other ideas?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts