NFL Sunday Ticket... Miniumum Equ / Cost?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Rasolomg23

Original poster
Oct 24, 2007
All I want from Direct is the Sunday Ticket in HD. What is the minumum I need, and how much does it cost me per month?

You need directv's most basic package, then the cost of the NFL ST, and The cost of NFL ST Superfan. Sometimes is you get lucky, they will give you superfan for free.

As a new customer you'd get the Ka/Ku dish and either a H20 or H21 receiver and last I knew that was free for new customers, if you wanted a DVR then you're looking at probably $199. Goaliebob99 missed that you'd also need to pay the HD access charge of $9.95, any HD receiver on an account causes that charge to be added.

Anyone know when the NFL SUnday Ticket games on Super Fan will ALL be in HD. I know that this past Sunday the Raider - Donkey game was in SD only. I'm hoping for 08-09 all NFL games will be shown and available in HD.

Anyone know when the NFL SUnday Ticket games on Super Fan will ALL be in HD. I know that this past Sunday the Raider - Donkey game was in SD only. I'm hoping for 08-09 all NFL games will be shown and available in HD.

this was asked also on another site....here is the reply:

Will DirecTV have the ability to air all of them, let alone have DEDICATED channels for each HD game, unlike the current setup?

If it is true that Sunday Ticket HD will be MPEG4 next year, then yes all games will be seen in HD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

NFL Network critics

Can I change receivers in my own house?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)