NFL Sunday Ticket Poll

Do you subsribe to NFL Sunday Ticket?

• Yes I subscribe to NFLST

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Yes I subscribe to NFLST with Super Fan

Votes: 96 56.1%
  • I did but I don't plan to renew my subscription. (feel free to post your reasons)

Votes: 41 24.0%
  • I have never been interested in the NFL Sunday Ticket

Votes: 30 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Rey

@ your service
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
How many Sat Guys that are D subs subscribe to this package?

Yes I subscribe to NFLST with Super Fan

.. and I have been with NFLST since its inception back on c-band and I will stay with it until it cost more than actually maintaining season tickets and all the costs associated with it for 2 -3 people; as I average more than 7 each week over to watch the games. I also think I should note that I do not live in the same market as my favorite team and the market I am currently working in has no team.

I was real Happy with it this season. The HD quality was fantastic. I enjoyed the season to it's fullest like never before.

We already have a "voter" with no comments; please post comments if you vote so that way we can read your rationale.

I had ST and superfan. First season with Directv as well. I will be getting it next year too. A one day trip up and back to a Vikings game costs me $100 for my ticket and gas and that's with the lower gas prices. Don't have to deal with bad travel weathe with ST either.

This was my first year with it, and like Rey, I was VERY impressed with the PQ on this package. Some of the best HD offered on sat IMHO.

Yes, I had it last season ST W/SF. I will subscribe again next season only if there is no extra charge to receive it in HD.

I really don't care about the stat tracker and other SF stuff - just the HD.

Can get most of the games via local feeds on FTA in SD (but I'm not set up for HD there).

I had subscribed for the past several years and I decided to drop the ST+SF this year. I really missed having access to all of the games. I will probably reup next year as it is a product that is pricey but well worth it in my opinion.

Yes I subscribe to NFLST with Super Fan

.. and I have been with NFLST since its inception back on c-band and I will stay with it until it cost more than actually maintaining season tickets and all the costs associated with it for 2 -3 people; as I average more than 7 each week over to watch the games. I also think I should note that I do not live in the same market as my favorite team and the market I am currently working in has no team.

What market does not have a Team????

What market does not have a Team????

Many (most) markets don't have local NFL teams; my current market happens to be Memphis.

P.S. to the OP; maybe the poll should have stated for those that have a sporting preference. Users coming in and voting any type of NO vote simply because they don't watch NFL or sports in general; will skew the results.

Many (most) markets don't have local NFL teams; my current market happens to be Memphis.

P.S. to the OP; maybe the poll should have stated for those that have a sporting preference. Users coming in and voting any type of NO vote simply because they don't watch NFL or sports in general; will skew the results.

Isnt Memphis a Titans Market
I knew when I was down in TN, Knoxville they always had the Titans on , that was the local game, Dallas and Atlanta were the other two teams that were shown as well.

But they are not local; the Titans play in Nashville, nearly 3hours away. So there is no local NFL team in this market to attend games.

Isnt Memphis a Titans Market
I knew when I was down in TN, Knoxville they always had the Titans on , that was the local game, Dallas and Atlanta were the other two teams that were shown as well.

My knee jerk reaction for today's playoff game was to look in the 700's for the games. NFL-ST is my present to myself each year & I will auto-renew like always. They gave me SF this year but I would like some type of HD version at a cheaper price without all the Stats/Interactive features as mentioned in the DTV NFL-ST survey. I thought the overall Mpeg-4 quality of the games was fantastic & it didn't seem to influence the quality of other channels on Sundays like previous years.

I have had it for five years..Not sure if I will continue next year, Alot of sundays I found myself running around and get the siren ready, I got to look at the cost, its always helped that I have always had superfan as a credit. I look foward to the posts for the sunday Ticket that will start In June/July

Last edited:
I will also be more careful in regards to their promotional mailings because I believe some of you guys received flyer's for free SuperFan if ordered by a certain date. I wasn't a member here during this time last year but believe any promotional offering would be quickly posted here.

I am not planning to resub (have ST+SF) to it next year for $$ reasons. I'll miss the red zone channel dearly.

You can bet DTV is aware of the economy & will be taking in this information to see how to retain as many of you fence sitters as possible. We all agree it's a fantastic product, just getting a little costly. Just try putting $5 aside each week for your personal present & it might seem a little more manageable in the fall. Surely you can avoid a super sized #4 each week to keep something that improves your quality of mental stability.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)