NFL Sunday Ticket Poll

Do you subsribe to NFL Sunday Ticket?

• Yes I subscribe to NFLST

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Yes I subscribe to NFLST with Super Fan

Votes: 96 56.1%
  • I did but I don't plan to renew my subscription. (feel free to post your reasons)

Votes: 41 24.0%
  • I have never been interested in the NFL Sunday Ticket

Votes: 30 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.
As I play Fantasy Football Sunday Ticket w/Superfan is a must. I plan on renewing next year...now if I could only do better in my leagues.

You can bet DTV is aware of the economy & will be taking in this information to see how to retain as many of you fence sitters as possible. We all agree it's a fantastic product, just getting a little costly. Just try putting $5 aside each week for your personal present & it might seem a little more manageable in the fall. Surely you can avoid a super sized #4 each week to keep something that improves your quality of mental stability.

I guess we will have to see what 09 brings as far as cost, Gas and some of our other basics. I doubt DTV will make any observations as far as incentives, but hey I would love to be proven wrong, that could assit me in deciding if I am going to renew again

It is a great asset in regards to fantasy football

Only thing they would need to do in '09 to keep me would be to keep the price the same and give me HD without needing to beg for it.

Time has come to make SF the spot with all the stats, etc for you fantasy guys and give HD feeds to those of us who aren't interested (and don't use) all the stat stuff, but sub to HD service.

(No, I didn't vote twice!)

I on the fence about ordering it because of It just not worth it to me with the added cost of super fan. I think it bs that the WWE events cost more in HD too but I have not bought one of those in over 10 years.

But I use to be a sub back in the C-band days, I even still have my letter announcing the shutoff of C-ban NFLST and the offer of a free Direct TV system and offer where I could get just NFLST and not have to pay for a base programing tier.

But I can say I am still on the fence about it. I got to see some of the super fan features the other week. As Tampa Bay's Luxury Boxes all have 5 tvs and they sub to NFLST or it is an agreement with the NFL and DTV?

But I dont always get box tickets this year I only got to go 5 times. It really depends on the big wigs and if there going or not.

I like to buy it I just dont know if I would use enough to warrant the cost.

honestly they need to make the addition of superfan much cheaper like lets say $20.00 or at least make that the fee for getting the games in HD. separate from the other features that superfan has.

For those of you that have the ST, don't forget the Auto Renewal is already in effect for next year. Check your bills !

Jimbo

Eagles fan in Florida. I loved my first season of NFLSTSF, and it will be back next year as well as MLBEISF. (Center Ice as well) These are the reasons I have D*.

For those of you that have the ST, don't forget the Auto Renewal is already in effect for next year. Check your bills !

Jimbo

when exactly does it auto renew?

I subbed years ago. But they simply want a ridiculous amount of money and no one should pay extra for HD.

I've had ST/SF for a few years now, but probably will cancel due to cost. If they could have the HD feeds without all the other "features" that I find useless at a reasonable price, then I might stay. I get all the team games that I care about (NY) on my locals, but I have found it nice to find a more interesting game when a national game being shown locally is a blow out.

I did for about 10 years and droped it this last year because it got to pricey and I did not want to go through another 1,2 or 5 win Dolphin season (boy wasn't that the wrong reason).

when exactly does it auto renew?

Rey, as the new season approaches when you tune into the NFLST & SuperFan channel it will tell you that you've already subscribed to these programs. I don't think they had a SuperFan channel last year (to order via remote) but they will this year. You can also check your bill (Or online account) & it will show auto renew on your statement.

I subbed years ago. But they simply want a ridiculous amount of money and no one should pay extra for HD.

They really need an HD only for us non Fantasy Freaks.

edit: Though once I did get the SF I was using the computer access to watch even more games & scores.

Have had the ST and Suoerfan for many years on and off , also going way back to the first year on C Band. Not sure if I will keep it next year, Love the product. The cost is very high and I'm tired of begging for the SFan each year .. Time will tell. The REDZONE channel is the best

Rey, as the new season approaches when you tune into the NFLST & SuperFan channel it will tell you that you've already subscribed to these programs. I don't think they had a SuperFan channel last year (to order via remote) but they will this year. You can also check your bill (Or online account) & it will show auto renew on your statement.
thanks jw

Check your bill this month or next.

you mean i'll be paying right away as soon as my next bill?because i can't right now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts