NFL Sunday Ticket Poll

Do you subsribe to NFL Sunday Ticket?

• Yes I subscribe to NFLST

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Yes I subscribe to NFLST with Super Fan

Votes: 96 56.1%
  • I did but I don't plan to renew my subscription. (feel free to post your reasons)

Votes: 41 24.0%
  • I have never been interested in the NFL Sunday Ticket

Votes: 30 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.
What a HUGE load of crap from some of you people! Geez leave it alone already; either you want it or you dont and personal attacks about other people's earnings and such are just childish.

Its called a free market economy - "what the market will bear" as long as the demand stays steady or grows the price will as well; so its not necessarily greed BUT simple, basic economics. For those that can't or do not want to afford it; then by all means jump ship and vote with your wallets; but to continually belittle others that do want it and pay for it; is plain silly - many of us do not have access to any local teams nor do we have any OTA access for our favorite team. So just price out some season tickets, travel and all the included item needs and you will see this package is a bargain! It is dumb that we go over this each and every week and every season. Do the math of what you pay versus what you are getting. I have and I come out far cheaper. If you do your math and aren't seeing a value; then just drop the package and walk away.

I already responded to your similar post in another thread. And I haven't made any personal attacks on anyone in either thread. Don't know what you're talking about.

I already responded to your similar post in another thread. And I haven't made any personal attacks on anyone in either thread. Don't know what you're talking about.

While I wasnt accusing you of a personal attack earlier, I did think the post before (and another one elsewhere) sounded a little condescending. You may not have meant it that way, and if not, I apologize for mentioning it. You are a new poster, and sometimes it takes a while to be able to read and recognize someones posting "style". No problem, and welcome to the forum if no one has told you that before:up

I voted no as I live in the same market as my team (Cleveland Browns).

I hear the Red Zone Channel is worth the subscription fee alone though. I may think long and hard about subscribing next year.

While I wasnt accusing you of a personal attack earlier, I did think the post before (and another one elsewhere) sounded a little condescending. You may not have meant it that way, and if not, I apologize for mentioning it. You are a new poster, and sometimes it takes a while to be able to read and recognize someones posting "style". No problem, and welcome to the forum if no one has told you that before:up

No problem.

$40 you can watch any game PPV. Thats $40 each.

Yea, that's still more than I'm willing to pay for one game. If it was $10 or $15, I would consider it. D* may have more people order it that way too. I understand the high price, though. A bar could make a lot of money at that price, but I prefer not to watch my games at a bar.

I voted no as I live in the same market as my team (Cleveland Browns).

I hear the Red Zone Channel is worth the subscription fee alone though. I may think long and hard about subscribing next year.

I live in the same market as my team too but If you're a huge fan of the sport you'll want to soak up as much NFL action as possible. that game mix channel in HD allows you to watch 8 games at once. I love it! :up

I live in the same market as my team too but If you're a huge fan of the sport you'll want to soak up as much NFL action as possible. that game mix channel in HD allows you to watch 8 games at once. I love it! :up

As do I. The game mix channel was a welcome suprise for me. Impressive presentation IMO

I just wish that you could change it from 8 to how many you choose to watch...I wish i could make it 4...that way I could follow those 4 MUCH better than all 8...I bet MANY have this similar request

I had ST with SF this year, and decided that the cost simply wasn't worth it, despite the fantastic PQ. Especially I didn't appreciate having to shell out another hundred bucks to watch games in HD.

Love baseball and college football, but not interested enough in the NFL to buy ST. Wouldn't buy it at 50% off.

I get 5 to 6 NFL games in HD for free every week. That's more than enough for me.

Hey Tom, how you get 5 - 6?

I get around that also. Monday night, then two different markets OTA on sunday. Just happen to be in a sweet spot for the antenna (New Orleans and Atlanta), plus the national feeds that they show. It sometimes doesnt let me cover the players that I want to though, so I got ST this year

Yes, but I got SF for free due to a D* screw up (their fault) with another situation. I am an Eagles fan and, obviously being in SC I'm out of market, it's the only way I can watch them.

I have to say, I DO NOT like the fact that the price keeps increasing. I expect it will be over $250 this year and, at that price, I'm seriously considering ditching it. We'll see how prosperous the new year is for me, though.

I get 5 to 6 NFL games in HD for free every week. That's more than enough for me.

You do get spoiled in major markets compared to smaller markets or places with teams like Detroit that don't sell out. I don't have a multi directional antenna but I know people north of Chicago O'Hare that can get both Chicago & Milwaukee locals. As it is, I would get 5 games a week through Turkey day then a 6th when Thursday football starts. I still love the Ticket though.

I don't know what ordinary means, when I lived in Detroit we got bubkus on the locals. Maybe one game besides the blacked out Lions game.

Long time lurker....very rare poster - only posting 'cause I voted and I don't want to get called out for not commenting :)

I've been with D* since '98 and have had ST since then/SF since it became the only way to see HD. Only one reason I get it (and D*) - to see my Mighty St. Louis Rams play each week. I live in CO so rarely does the opportunity present itself to see them play. Only get SF b/c SD is no way to watch anything.

I don't know what is worse...paying for ST/SF...or doing so so that I can watch every minute of a 2-14 season. And, thanks to powerhouse Lions, we can't even get the #1 Pick in the draft as reward for the dismal performance.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts